How Much Longer Will This Company Be Around?

Discussion in 'Idev Technologies' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2009 at 10:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the third qtr just finished. Did angiosculpt close their doors as the previous poster predicted? Also, just heard IDEV has lost several reps over just the last couple of weeks. I guess the wheels are finally starting to fall off.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Angioslide and angiosculpt are different companies

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good catch. I misread the post and thought it said angiosculpt. Needless to say, it looks like IDEV is experiencing a lot of turnover lately. Can't understand what is keeping them afloat.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDEV braided stent is nothing more than Wallstent II.. but worse.. acts like a cheese cutter, aka plaque downstream.. foreshortening.. delivery problems.. these are all issues industry dealt with 10 years ago.. this troll of a company is a throwback without a clue. They've approached several experienced catheter/stent engineers who told IDev they're trying to perfect 1990s technology.. and that they've got no interest in going backwards.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the relationship between TRIREME and IDEV? the new chocolate balloon has some upside imo due to its unique design

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDEV=TURD

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard what the data/patency rates looks like from IDev's Superb Trial? They're supposedly presenting it in October at VIVA, but some of their reps are already talking serious smack. They're telling Doc's that their SFA data is phenomenal and far superior to any other stent, including DES.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDEV can talk all the smack they want, they've lost what little market share they had. They've lost most of their top reps, and only promoted those who would buy large blocks of stock. Two words for IDEV................tick tock.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tick tock...

People have been saying that every month for the last 5 years.

Wait till our data hits.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many of the investigators in the trial own Idev stock?
    How many of the investigators in the trial are Proctors for an Idev hands on training course?
    Hmmmm. Makes u wonder if the data is legit.?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IDEV is a privately held company and without a peripheral indication they are not able to proctor training courses. The data I think your referring to is being presented at VIVA which comes from 40 different sites and has 250 plus patients so I doubt the data is cooked. If the data is as good as the patency data from Leipzig Supera should get their indication very soon. Once they receive indication they are primed to be bought.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not with that deployment system they aren't

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

layoffs???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they laid off 20+ reps and only about 10 are left

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty damn good indication they will be bought. My hunch is COV...they own about 25% of the company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not only did they layoff several reps they laid off several people in their corporate office also....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think IDev will be presenting their Superb data today or tomorrow at VIVA. My prediction is roughly 80% patency at 12 months with a 75mm mean lesion length. Anything less and they're toast, but much like the LifeStent, the only reason their patency rates will exceed the average BMS rates is because their study lacks complex "real world" lesions.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Apparently someone from EV3/Abbott/Cook is butthurt over their sweet ass 60-70% patency rates on same length lesions.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did Atrium buy this company?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty sure the RM in the Philly area got demoted back to a rep
    This guy should go back to selling cars because he is so sleazy and gross

Also heard he's a pillow biter