How Much Longer Will This Company Be Around?

Discussion in 'Idev Technologies' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2009 at 10:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another round of cuts. Turn out the lights, the party's over.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please elaborate. Sales or internal staffing (manufactoring, admin, research) cuts?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both. Trying to cut to bare bones as last gasp to be purchased. Lipstick on the proverbial pig.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the information. It will be interesting to see what the next few months have in store for this company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is ABT really going to buy this POS?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope not
    It would be another colossal waste of money

Still don't have an indication and therefore unable to pay the reps

Bad move to buy this turd

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's be honest, Abbott isn't buying anything in the peripheral space. They could care less. That division is the red headed stepchild of Abbott.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abbott is not buying this pos. Looks like some info has leaked. So, what the heck. You heard it.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peripheral use approval is likely by summer. Abbott to purchase for 240 million is what I am hearing from the buyer's side.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would be shocked if IDEV does more than $50MM a year in sales. A $240MM price tag would be completely asinine.

Again, once the docs are off the payroll, who is going to use it as a workhorse product? Not going to happen. ABT has put enough money into Absolute. They will have an SFA indication in less than 12 months. To pay $240MM for a second stent would be absolutely crazy. But stranger things have happened.

I thought COV owned approx. 25% of IDEV?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's hard to believe but I hear Boston Scientific bought Idev

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me 2, heard just yesterday, in fact. Something must be up

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So in the last week, we've heard ABT, COV, and Boston bought IDEV?

In other words, IDEV reps are trying to give the impression someone wants this POS?

IDEV selling out would be the best thing to happen to me. The invested docs get their payday, and they can start stenting with what is best for the patient again. Imagine that.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boston is the winner and press release is expected by May 7. Someone actually purchased this vessel ripper.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

which year - obviously not 2013!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boston bought it but they are want their R&D team to be comfortable with the deployment system before the announcement. Look for an announcement in mid to late 2016.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, mid to late 2016 before Boston R&D get comfortable? Guess the problem with trying to control placement must be much bigger than even Idev thought!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does that work? You buy something now but don't annouce it for 2-3 years

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's called sarcasm, dipshit.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A dipshit is the tool they used to inseminate that cow of a mother of yours.