How much money was spent at BSF?

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Mar 6, 2020 at 6:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How money do we think was spent on BSF? It’s kind of ridiculous seeing this lavish gathering when we all know the company is losing more and more each quarter. Why fly a good chunk of the company to New Orleans, bunk them all in lavish hotel rooms looking over the Mercedes-Benz superdome, include food and alcohol and dine at five star restaurants. It’s just a giant party where everyone goes to cheat on their spouse. I mean most of this content could be summarized in an email. Woohoo we get a choice at another mill, yay a partnership with another dying dental company. It’s equal parts sad and laughable.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We spent a bunch. What mills the Roland? Meh, which partnership with what failing company? Look if they cheat, that's on them, they're doing it back home too most likely. Not my place to police they're and behavior. Did we have an underwhelming trip, yes. But that's what the Cohens wanted. Their company so they can run as they choose. There were a lot of.really really good new products introduced including those roland mills, but hey You Do You.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. These rooms arent lavish and the food was terrible and quite obviously the cheapest items to save some $$.

2. KC actually seems cool but she has a hard road ahead of her if she thinks chuck won’t steamroll her.

3. Could chuck be a bigger jerk? The guy gets off on being condescending to everyone he deems unworthy of his attention. An “eagle” who doesn’t value anyone as a human.

4. No big announcements. Great for open dental offering but that wasn’t news. We aren’t getting new lines because everyone knows we are a schit-show at benco right now.

5. Scheer harassed again, no shocker there. But will they report it or keep quiet because they are worried about their job?

key takeaway for me is that benco, Chuck, Scheer etc is definitely reading these posts. So let’s see if they just want to laugh this off or if they’ll take allegations seriously or not.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not. Why would they as they've not prior. Par for the course and the more he gets away with it the worse he'll get.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have no idea on how much cash was dished out but I can tell you more than one left my suite resembling a glazed donut. Back home to the daily grind. Good thing I’m literally drained.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thus must be the rep who makes the calendars we know what your about guy we all saw the pics you are so willing to flash around. Talk about a walking HR violation

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Schitface, this is Schitface, not a rep. He couldn't make it as a rep, don't give him any credit he thinks he deserves.