How much time do we have

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Sep 19, 2017 at 1:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much time do we have until there are layoffs or our division is sold? Everyone keeps saying the gig is up, but how long do we have? 6 months? 1 year? Please serious responses.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are dealing so probably depends on the offers they receive. The stock is back down to $17 so they need more reductions. Copaxone is still alive for now. When that is gone, everyone is at risk. Rumor is they will divide the company in to specialty meds and generics and run them like two separate businesses. That is not a great sign. They may sell off all of specialty if that happens.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey dummy! What does it matter how long 6 months 3 Months 1 month. You
    Need to be focused on getting another job right now then it doesn't matter how long.
    So many stupid LAZY people in this division with their heads in the sand. Thinking it won't happen to them. Get off your fat lazy ass and get another job!
    REAL SIMPLE!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It isn't about being lazy, far from it. It is about having time to find the right thing. No one wants to jump from one problem to another. I also don't want to be caught surprised without a job in the meantime.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, why would anyone leave all of this vacation time and high base pay for something less? No one should leave here unless they land a higher paying job and better bennies.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the email that was sent out today, we may have less time then we all think. What did he find out that made him leave so fast?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On vacation without company computer.....who left now?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure....stalker!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cee Cee

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got me
    Not on "official" vacation wink wink
    Just haven't checked email in the last 3 months
    No need
    My manager never responds
    To our emails so I do t repsond to his

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you!! CC is gone? I need to do a better job in checking my emails too but my new business and forging signatures is taking the lion's share of my time.