How much was loss in a quarter? -$0.69?

Discussion in 'Enzo Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Oct 16, 2012 at 8:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

About 40% of market value? $29 Million loss? In 3 months? With only $15 Million in cash? How much longer :(
    Answer = 6 weeks....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, its not too late to apply for those open santa positions at the mall. HOHOHO

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DONT BE STUPID! Barry said this is the QTR they turn profitable.

IDIOT!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you dont hurry, the openings will dwindle to santa's elf's or mrs claus. HOHOHO

5. Whatever...little faith you have.. can this be the time when ENZO overcomes the EVIL EMPIRE! AKA THE EVIL ANONYMOUS DOUCHE WHO SPOUTS NEGATIVES THINGS! I think so... but time shall tell won't it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Overcome what? have some class and admit defeat.

7. No such thing as defeat until the paper says 'closed' or 'sold' or god knows what else you want to come up with...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me what's in that koolaid your drinking

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im drinking the good kind, the kind that says still open for business after all the speculation of closing or being sold whatever you don't like my koolaid than don't drink it. Go make your own batch of hateraid

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

still open for business...but losing $29 Million in a quarter? 90 days? 300,000 dollars a day? Heck-most people can't count that fast. That's a business that is trying to grow?-in the wrong direction! :)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And these guys are proud about 50% cut in staff...
    Most companies advertise their success by doubling their staff in 3 years...
    :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard a merger with shiel is in the works

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was it this Quarter? Or some future Quarter?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bring back eric greer