How much!

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 4, 2009 at 7:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has to be the only place in the country using this POS....it's the only reference I've ever heard about.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

peace Health doesn’t buy voyant. Check the numbers. Why aren’t the reps winning awards for top voyant??

because they don’t buy it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some Peace hospitals buy Voyant, others refuse because they know it's garbage.

Also for the $200k person, ask the manager if he's smoking crack. There's no way you will get to that number.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Didn’t the NYC Rep make $200k??? Saw his name on big board. He had 2 $50k checks at least. He’s the exception but can be done

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is making 200k a big deal here?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Making $200k as a part time job isn’t too shabby.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody in sales makes 200 here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Territory expansions are making us work 12 hour days. 7am to 7pm is horrible.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7-7 get real unless u some associate punk covering my cases.

cleared 200k as a rep. Not too many of us but it’s possible.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they are planning on rolling our retention bonus until next year. But adding 10k to it. Anyone else hear that?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you mean? Like we get our bonus in January and say instead of 2 more 20k checks they will Give us 1 30k check in 2021.

heard comp plan is same as last year but more
    Payout on Voyant. Think we would all agree keep voyant at 20% and use all the
    Other money
    Trying to get a GPO deal so we can actually sell it. And I mean a national Agreement not some contract in Northwest Idaho

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the same about new comp plan. On the retention bonus I heard they are not giving one this year and pushing the three years back a year and ‘promising’ and extra 10k on the last payment.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My manager and director both on calls have stated Retention sill Be paid out end of Jan 2020. About changing it, haven’t heard about it and my manager and Mickey seem to know what’s going on!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the comp plan stays the same reps with territories where they are heavy with IHNs will be looking for other jobs. You can't make money unless you have the ability to sell Voyant. I have one independent hospital in my territory. Sold Voyant to them, but there's no chance that any other of the IHN's will even look at it in 2020. Lined up another job and will be turning my resignation letter in the day it hits my bank account(Jan 24th). My manager knows this as well. He gets it. You can't support your family on Applied salary only for a year. Unlike most people on here I've actually enjoyed my time at Applied, but the next couple years are going to be rough financially and I'm getting out now. I hope all the young reps will look ahead and see if it makes sense for you to stay.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ass Clown. Better wait until 2/1 to quit so you get your retention bonus

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Imagine still working for Applied....? Sitting around to get a bonus check when you could be at a real device company and make that money up in commission selling real devices. Not knock off, cheap, copycat products. Do you not have any drive to better yourself? I feel no sympathy for anyone who sticks around there. When you cry and complain you only have yourself to blame.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude easy $200k this year. All u need is a surgery center to sell Voyant and some clips.