How Nobel Biocare was playing game with WARRANTY ABOUT PROCERA AND NOBELPROCERA PRODUCT

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by anonymous, May 5, 2020 at 3:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobel Biocare come with idea to used NobelProcera GUARANTEE CARD NOT ONLY FOR REMOVABLE OVERDENTURE BARS BUT ALSO FIXED PROSTHESIS ( not removable ) to IMPRESS PATIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD. To prepare my lawsuit against Nobel Biocare in Port Saint Lucie Florida I also check all Nobel Biocare officials company in Europe. They saying that All their products are coming from USA, Japan and Sweden. They come up with one more SCAM TO USED LOCAL LABORATORIES TO MAKE THEIR PRODUCT. Give them CERTIFICATE TO BECOME LAB FOR NOBEL BIOCARE. No CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY JUST a card . I was Shocked after I checked one of Nobel Certificate lab in West. Palm Beach - PETERSON DENTAL LAB MAKING ONLY PROCERA PRODUCTS!!!!!
    WE patients from Nobel idea of ALL ON 4 or 6 7 or NONE?? PUT patients in very dangerous situation to demand money from patients - SURGEONS AND DENTIST.
    WHO FROM NOBEL BIOCARE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS FOR LOCAL LABS. Nobel Biocare LLC USA FROM CALIFORNIA OR NOW ENVISTA MONSTER??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unethical

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr. Niznick you forgot to take your pills today