How the new metal GI stents selling?

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2018 at 12:41 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Korean workmanship at its finest ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amazed that several in my area are actually moving away from Boston. Didnt think it would happen but it is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which one? Uncovered biliary or Esophageal? I'm struggling. Boston dominates stents in my area. One doc that tried biliary freaked at yellow marker. Said he couldn't see it and he is used to watching stent during deployment. Told me he wouldn't use the biliary stent if it was free.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Olympus sucks. I would quit now if I was you. Sales Ops Dick is gearing up to cut Comp yet again come April.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are so creative and original

6. Olympus

Olympus Guest

I am interviewing for a TM job in Urology.
    I have heard a lot of negative from recruiters, current and former employees, and my colleagues at other companies.
    Can anyone share any honest and non combative information that I can go off of to try and make my decision to work for Olympus?
    Thanks

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love working at Olympus . It is way better than washing cars at enterprise and in a few years I might make six figures .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I recently left Olympus in urology after 15 + years. Best decision I've made. Should have left a long time ago. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. You will regret it, I promise. The company is a soul sucker.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awful company. I too put 10 years in at that shit mill. Do not interview with Olympus. It is truly awful, and it will destroy your soul.