1. Merck to buy Pandion for $1.9B for its immune modulators — Biden looking beyond Woodcock or Sharfstein for FDA commmisioner — Former AveXis execs launch gene therapy startup See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice

How to completely destroy a decades long therapeutic legacy at a company (Respiratory).

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Nov 25, 2020 at 8:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MSL gone hmm maybe the respiratory products should be available over the counter- Spiriva is as safe as cold medicine- maybe it’s time to make it available by just visiting the pharmacy

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting...they keep posting respiratory openings around the country. I'm so confused.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

beginning of the end. Get the resumes fired up folks. Best of luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's you guess? A year? Two?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am wrong because I am surprised they still have reps in the field promoting it. Maybe it is the respiratory legacy of this company...I don’t know. Maybe something else in the pipeline (not pipeline but contract?). Because to me this is a classic example of a product that could be sold virtually (has been for almost a year). But like you I see them filling positions?