How To Get A Job With Globus Trauma

Discussion in 'Synthes' started by anonymous, Dec 9, 2016 at 7:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are they still hiring? Asking for a friend...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reach out to one of the area directors. There are 6 of them. Find them on linked in.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Globus trauma is a joke. They state they are innovative. Their plates and ex fix are knock off of synthes. Their nails are knock off of Strykers older nails. They state they have simplicity in their sets. One screw driver, one drill bit for all screws. You mean the same thing Stryker has done and other companies like Medartis.
    Their nail line takes all the same locking screws and equipment. Wow, you mean like the other companies. They have hired so many synthes people that they are now a degenerate me too company. Synthes reps don’t sell- they try to protect. DG was AVP for synthes. What did he do but watch business disappear. What is going to happen when the guarantees are up. Can they convert? Can they start from the bottom and not have the book of business that was once handed to them.
    And for current synthes reps that are ready to leave for better pay. Go sell something if you need more money. Sell against skeletal dynamics, accumed, tri-med, stryker, snn, and zimmer.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve had several surgeons ask if I knew who the Globus trauma rep is, they say it’s nice stuff. Luckily we don’t have a Globus Rep in the area and you’re right the old Synthes guys can’t sell shit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only surgeons using globus trauma products are getting paid to do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the biggest Globus guarantee anyone has heard of for a Synthes SC that’s moved over? I’d consider taking my docs over for the right number ....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cause you obviously have your finger on the pulse - in the know about Globus, still connected with your ex-colleagues, and able to steer your surgeon's careers just like that....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a tool. Are you a tool?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve heard $900k per year plus a new mini van and Gregoris has to clean the guy’s house weekly for 18 months.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget it, I’m out. I’d need at least a 2 year house clean guarantee

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

globus trauma is destined to fail

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Based on?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Globus Trauma will not fail, I promise you

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there nails to sell? Last thing I heard they were delayed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hear they have a few nails to sell but are they any good?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well isn’t that a bold prediction. How much are you charging for a good rub on your magic 8-ball?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can come rub these magic 8 balls whenever you want

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Globus is a sinking ship. Heard they are already considering dropping the trauma line and have close to nothing in sales.