how to get in w/ Quintiles as a CRA

Discussion in 'Quintiles' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2012 at 11:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is to call someone a "troll" your only comeback? Is that the only word in your vocabulary? Why is it that you cannot accept criticism of the company? You are definitely wearing blinders if you think everyone thinks Quintiles is the best employer. If you manage people, I'm sure you are subjective and can never see anything from a different perspective...no way, but your way.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein (is that better than 'troll'?)--I don't care if people legitimately criticize, like the recent monitor who mentioned safety concerns. Did you see me criticize them? No. I respond to the unsupported crap because those people are....wait for it....wait for it.....well he says it best: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqdqyvcJtig

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm the current Quintiles employee you responded to a few posts back because I legitimately called you out for your continued catty responses and name calling, which do not reflect well on the Q. Don't you see that you have zero credibility because you continue to respond in that manner? Is there a reason that you cannot make statements without being nasty? Seems like a problem for you and based on many of the responses to your posts, I'd say there are many others out there who would agree with me.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL Reading these posts is good fun. If you go back to the poor soul who posted the first question about how to break into a cra role at quintiles, you can only imagine that person's reaction to the responses. What is really funny is that the person who posted the above response (amid all of the others he or she has posted) has been trying to convince everyone that quintiles is a good company and that any negative posts are provided by trolls - but even this person admits that quntiles leaders don't care about their employees and only care about their own IPO financial gains. Seems like that is enough to convince anyone to stay away.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I have zero credibility then why do you even bother to respond? And no, not a problem at all for me. Unlike you, I don't worry what others think on this board

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, you're right. Stay away cause of an anonymous discussion thread on a web site. Wake up! Any person that accepts what is written here as the gospel truth should be flipping burgers at Mickey D's. Use your brains people (those of you that have one). Do research and make your own informed decisions.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to admit I don't agree with most of what you say, but I LOL'd at that youtube video!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest