How to give notice at Arbor 101

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, May 6, 2018 at 7:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not give your notice until the money is in your bank. You you be fired within 48 -72hrs

If you have accrued PTO.. Take it as you won't be paid out for it.

Use the time between now and then to empty your storage unit as you will be asked to dispose of all your marketing material and clean it out anyway.. Might as well not rush it in 48 hours. Don't officially close it though until you give your notice.. Get a receipt when you close it out as you will need that.

If you have samples and are friends with anyone on the team help your buddies out and do some trunk swaps.

You might still be calling on some of the same doctors even if you move into medical device so don't leave them in the ditch and sample dump them so they won't hate you for leaving them in a hole.

The day you give your notice both gas and credit card will be cancelled in the hour so fill the car up before you give it.

If you want to keep your commission make sure to submit expenses correctly.

If you have any options remember 1/5 of 1/3rd vest every year so make sure you exercise them while still in "good standing" and employed with the company. I was informed I wasnt eligible for mine once I left the company.

That was my experience from resigning. They might ask you to do an exit interview.. They contacted me to do it, i said i would.. Never heard from them again.

All in all a pretty painless procedure.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kimmie will be where Kristy is soon. Karma babie.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really appreciate that information! Congratulations, It must be an awesome feeling!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cafepharma is awesome!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few small corrections...

You will have realistically 24hrs before termination upon giving notice. If you give notice late in the day, your manager will most likely hold out until next day bc of the formal process they have to take. If you do it with enough time, same day seperation will likely occur. 72hrs only if you give notice on a late Friday afternoon.

As long as your check hits the bank account (pending is fine), it’s yours. They will keep 100% of all bonus that has not been paid.

Burn all PTO. It was 2 weeks straight as a max for me without needing explanation, then some Friday’s. But do not delay new gig for this, I left some on the table still.

You will lose 100% of all stock, vested or not. Use this to negotiate comp plan at new gig. Not sure if I’m misreading OP or not but just in case, it is not your stock if you leave.

Seperation documents are simple and as follows:

-Do a sample return (do trunk to trunk before notice with a friend)
    -Return IPad, case, chargers, and printer (not required)
    -Return both CCs
    -Complete and turn in all expense report items (receipts and sign in sheets since employment)
    -Transfer all marketing material (find a dumpster and say you’re out)
    -Close out storage unit and get paperwork proof
    -Return car

And agreed, do not burn your accounts or coworkers...you very likely will need at least one again at some point.

Enjoy the new job! It’s hard for us to get out, but slowly more of my friends make it. My year mark gone is sneaking up and the grass is definitely greener on the other side! Help your friends out too once out...I know I appreciated it all!

Six figure base+ bonus, car, stocks

Just keep applying each day, it took me a minute to land one...stay picky. I didn’t take the first offer I got. Good luck!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you quit, do they give you the next day to do all this or are you expected to do it that day?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once you give your notice, a third party calls you within a couple of days to set up a meeting within 10 days to take your samples, iPad, etc. And they give you the next day to complete your expense report or they hold your salary.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If only I needed this information, I could say this was a happy day.