How To Los Employees In Ten Months Or Less

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Jul 11, 2012 at 3:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Google Sales From the Darkside. Pretty funny stuff, especially National Sales Meeting

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most reps from the March 2010 expansion have moved on to better places. They all realized what a sham Covidien is and after receiving little or NO bonuse payouts, the writing was on the wall. This division of Covidien is a JOKE!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Treat them like disposables, that's what Covidien Pharma is perfect at! So very sorry to those of you still hanging on at this nightmare division!
    Go Connie K!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There are so many just waiting to leave under the stellar supervision of CK. The trust and confidience has been lost and the favortisim is blinding..

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Continue to acquire more 3rd tier products

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do an annonymous complaint to HR about CK, NOT HR in MO, HR at the MA location!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about how to lose a manager in ten months or less, the CONDUCT of so many Covidien managers is low life and downright illegal.

Hey manager from PHOENIX, SH, keep trashing co-workers on your FB account and see how far that gets you...what a stupid #$(Th!!!!!

You think you're so above reproach....think again....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell them you have to sell this Pensaid!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The great CK must be a great interviewer. How does she keep getting jobs? It just goes to show,you can have the best resume(pad it a bit) and be the greatest interviewer. That doesn't mean you're going to be a good employee. If you see CK ask her how Cara Reinhart is doing. Talk about favoritism! Cara used to watch CK's kids.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CK is pretty bad. But she was Ron's hire so she is here for now. However, many of her reps have left (because of her) and more are on the way. Many more. C'mon Jamie, give us a break and that upgrade that you always promise.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CK is a pure and evil B#$th! What a complete LIABILITY she is to Covidien! Let the lawsuits begin!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can say that I never had the pleasure of working for this bitch, but the bag of shit in the east is no better. Trust me.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CK intimates employees and plays favorites, biggest B*#(H at Covidien Pharma!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have yet to meet ANYONE who likes this woman. Jamie take care of this bottom feeder. How much more turn-over do you need?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you referring to GM? He was awesome as a DM.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you referring to Connie?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MOVE on....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't you know??? Ron keeps bringing her over from other companies! This is the third company where they have worked together.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I didn't know that. Is there a David Petreaus thing going on here? So many good managers,reps,etc out of work and she has the good connections? Life is unfair. Of course,this goes on at every company. Hire your friends and people you used to work with. That is why most companies stay stagnant. Never hire outside the comfort zone. God forbid,someone new comes in and mixes up complacency. Ask CK about Cara from JNJ? So many stories from Naperville,IL. Swimming with kids at Naperville pool while not taking vacation days?