How to Overcome

Discussion in 'United Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Aug 27, 2016 at 2:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For all of you who have lost their jobs, been hurt by the people mentioned in these posts or by people above you who have not cared about you as a person, take heed. Have faith in yourself. Be strong and true to who you are, to your strengths, and your self worth. The Universe has a way of correcting the bad things that happen because of bad people or bad circumstances. If you stay at UT, stay focused on the reason the company was founded. Be good to those around you. If you are no longer at UT, find a noble purpose and do your best to protect yourself so you can fulfill that purpose. Nothing and no one can take that away from you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

U forgot to capitalize Noble.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cute. This after management stringing us along for months "we are lean!" "Actelion outnumbers us 3-1 now more than ever they can't lay off" "just hang in there they will reorganize and things will be better than ever" Combined with MR bragging to the media that "you can't treat people like shit".

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would have no problem with accepting the current situation (i.e. lots of my friends and colleagues being laidoff) if leadership had integrity and was honest, ethical, and noble. Problem is that none of that exists. Our new Chief Commercial Officer, JW, is the worst narcissist I have ever seen. Only cares about himself. Was supposedly great friends with Jim Dawson but dropped that friendship like a hot potato once he learned Jim's days were numbered.

Only cares about himself. That is the sign of a truly terrible leader! He needs to be replaced.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This once again the posts that have repeatedly been poste. JW only concerned about how he looks to the ourside world How is it you have a director position for years in your group with no direct reports. Then she was verbal inappropriate, she repeatly asked me my age I reported this to my supervisor many times of course with no response Because they were bullyed by you. Jay, look in the mirror , are you happy with yourself

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope folks have reached out to MB, MR, and/or HR. I took it upon myself to reach out to MR to share with her the many problems with JW. She genuinely seemed appreciative and appeared to be taking notes. I got the impression that what I shared with her was not new news so others must have spoken with her as well. She made a follow up appt for me to speak with HR. I think others need to do the same. Otherwise it just looks like a few people are having concerns when in reality it is the majority.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You trusted HR? Ha. You must have not needed your job. Most people here know better than to go to HR. They are just as responsible for this crazy train.
    They let it happen too.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reaching out to HR is a waste of time here. Will only follow MR's direction.