How to spend the savings

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by anonymous, Dec 13, 2015 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been another banner year for the fat poodle. Now you lay off a third of the staff whatcha gonna do with those a savings?

Answer. Go on a trip and see a show on the company dime. Heck spend the night and bring the spouses along so we can bet out

Those layoffs mean we can eat high on Marc's tab. Gotta live how no one in MCOM sees this as morally wrong. So many great restaurants and fine wines. And I live the Penninsula hotel. Far poodle has taste. She takes care if her minions.

Yup gotta hand it to her and HR. White men fire them minorities and women. Savings abound.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm busting my ass in yhe field and they're going to a broadwY show on my sales? Seriously the most de motivating leadership. And now layoffs? Are they for real? When will the board step in?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. It's easy to see you are NOT in the field worm! You are a flunky in the home office who is bitter and full of gripes about the very company which employs you. Sad and pathetic worm!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only idiots are those taking the layoff money and having a night on the town. Honestly did they think word wouldn't leak out? We in the field hear everything. If anyone had any courage they tell cs the optics are bad. That's why ipsen failed twice already. I don't care anymore. Taking a half day. I crushed it this year. Maybe I go to show.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true what musical did the fat poodle take her minions and spouses too? Sounds like utter bullshit given the layoffs.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex, I'll have a Lion King for 800

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Akuma- MaBullShit!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is really funny - someone must have had Some Christmas spirits in their system

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lion king was great. We need to layoff the rest of the neuro team so we can see Hamilton next year. Dinner at the Palm a plus.