How was the launch?

Discussion in 'Merrimack Pharma' started by anonymous, Jan 16, 2016 at 5:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad to see the purge continue. Really sad to see Ben leave. I am sure that it has been difficult for him to let people go with one month severence packages with families and no job in the near future. Just so sad. I hope Ben can help some of our displaced employees. We were having discussions on other positions that could be eliminated to save the company potentially millions of dollars:

Eliminate Tad or Sarah.
    Eliminate a GM, the outlier spots, Venkat or Bo.
    Eliminate another reimbursement spot. Still way too many.
    Eliminate an analytics spot.
    Eliminate Terry L as the on call supervisor. 2 people do not need an expensive baby sitter.

Just these few moves would save the company between 1 and 2 million dollars.

The company will be a shell by years end. So awful. I feel so bad for many people over the last few months.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good call on the cuts. We need serious cuts now. The company is long past providing a large paycheck to someone to supervise two people. Sales are a mess, well below projections. Cutting these positions would be a great start to try and stabilize the situation. From our research side, cutting from commercial makes more sense than cutting research. These commercial positions are just fat that bring no value.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure know how it is now

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the stock where it is, it's time to out license Onivyde