How were the interviews this week?

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2018 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post the good, the bad, and the ugly...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the women's health positions?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Solosec, BV product.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mine is next week

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine is next week too. I have a lot of questions, (many have come from this board, that I don't take as all truth) but I'll have to take a cut in pay (better than unemployed) but I'm concerned how crazy the admin pricks must be to put gps in the cars, someone said its for insurance but i don't know any others doing it and they have a ton more cars. May take a contract job, at least they would let me do my job and not big brother me. Makes me question the whole admin, have they never worked in sales?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I take the gps thing with a grain of salt. It is cafepharma so whatever you read is not always true. If you search any board the gps thing comes up. If you work a fair job you will be just fine.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be management! Ive been in pharma for many years, never had GPS before. "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, we are not watching you" freaks me out and makes me mad. "Just do your job and you will be fine", I'll take a contract job thats not big brother.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I asked a buddy that works with a fleet company, he said the GPS thing is for real, the company contracts with some outside company and other companies with fleet cars do not normally have GPS devices, you have to plug it in somewhere and it is extra for the company, normally used for delivery fleet trucks, tracks everything about the car.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone interview this week for the new women’s Health BV drug? If so what was the interview format ? Any help would be appreciated. I have been laid off and really need to land this job

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be desperate, just what they are looking for. Its the normal cattle call, like all the others.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was interviewed. 2 interviews then wait around with a bunch of other reps in the lobby staring at each other, then got called for round 3. Told they would let me know after the 3rd. Not holding my breath. A lot of concerns. Manager was a micro. Would not want to work for even if it was base 120$. Some things not worth it, and the base is probably 70s. Also, they made reference to some launch plans that Will be a fast death. Cheap company. Please, I pass.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One of the managers that interviewed me seemed psycho. Thankfully she wouldn’t have been my territory. The GPS thing fits for what I saw. You’re an idiot if you think the GPS thing is a conspiracy. I could tell from the type of questions she asked and her response—would be hell to work for. No trust. Completely paranoid and obviously thinks very little of reps. Questions were all about work ethic, not strategy, sales skills etc. Anyone who thinks so lowly of reps is going to make life miserable. Treat you like an insubordinate child, not an adult. Have fun with that. If I wasn’t out of work, I probably wouldn’t have considered this just based on past threads. Specialty starting at 65 is a total joke too. Wtf.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Were you offered $65?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can get $65 working contract and they appreciate reps and don't put a GPS in your car and treat you with respect (if their home office people hate reps so much, get your ass out there and do the job that you think is so easy!).

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone actually receive a written job offer?
    Any info. on benefits?
    Is base that low?
    Thanks in advance.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on
    $65
    So much on here has to be BS
    I’m going to interview
    Never heard so much negativity
    GPS???
    Really
    Then work or be unemployed
    Contract- get unemployed after a year too!!!
    Just go into another field of work

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No
    I'm going to pass on this one and interview with another that pays just a little more, and no BS.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told by the recruiter that 75k was average. Is this. It accurate ? I really need someone who has interviewed and been offered a position to offer real details. I know half the people on here are just trying to make a living for their families and half think this is a joke. I’m looking for real info

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$75 is average