How were the interviews this week?

Discussion in 'Lupin' started by anonymous, Mar 22, 2018 at 4:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep believing that, and go to your interview. Ask what the starting pay is, ask about GPS, ask about lawsuits. Let me know what they say, because I already know the answers.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep believing that, and go to your interview. Ask what the starting pay is, ask about GPS, ask about lawsuits. Let me know what they say, because I already know the answers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever you are, you the perfect jackass, so you will fit right in with Melissa, Karen, Jim, etc. How dare you tell complete strangers "sour grapes"? I will tell you this, people, if you got cut, then you are the lucky ones! You dodged a bullet! The people who just took these positions WILL regret it soon enough. And I hope that they have their resumes close by, because they are going to need them. Do you really think a company that fired without cause experienced reps making $110k-140k and replaced them with less experienced reps making $65-70k really gives a damn about its employees? By the way, don't bother factoring bonus money
    into your anticipated earnings, because they will make sure that you never make a dime. Have fun with Jim!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except the complainers on the Lupin boards are numerous, not one. Find anyone, outside of the overpaid, controlling, abusive managers (JH et al.), who will say anything good about this company. You won't find one.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look a fired disgruntled employee above who is definitely sour grapes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am considering the opportunity; benefits/ healthcare/PTO is the deciding point for my family. I can't get a clear read on the benefits. Any help in specific experience with the co benefits is appreciated. Thanks

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, it is obviously someone that got fired and can’t get over the butt hurt, so now he lives on this board, filling up with comments. Those that find something better and move on, never look back.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any advice on the p launch interview? Seems like a solid opportunity

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the interview process was horrible. Drive down hours each way and sit around with other reps waiting to hear if you get another interview for hours on end. It was like a cattle call. I was not impressed at all with the process or the management.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Plus it looked to me like they wanted to discriminate on age. There was a lot of young eye candy with no solid Women's Health launch experience or success.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone know if on Tues March 28 - did anyone get offered a position in person for a job in PA???
    Please honest answers

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did you expect? Have you never been to a pharma expansion interview? You must have only 1-3 years of pharma experience.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow.. the people on this board are not sour grapes.. I happen to have left this company.
    Worst company I have ever worked for.. First and foremost 99% of the things written on this board are correct.. they do have trackers.. and they use them and don't think other wise.. They will go on here, Linkedin, and FB to watch what you are doing.. Actually Melissa and Karen and Michelle are great..
    However, David and Jim are not the best at representing Lupin.. There does happen to be a pretty good size lawsuit against the company for wrongful termination. Also this company makes you sign a 8-5 contract and yet they make you fly in on weekends for meetings. They start conference calls at 7 and have working lunches.. So that is a lawsuit I am sure it is going to take place as well.. May companies are being sued for that.. 4 that I know of right now. They have yet to get the bonus and numbers accurate. Also if you do your research on this new product the data is not that good. Doctors want to see efficacy in numbers.. You are going against a generic market and you better have good clinical results. This drug does not have it.. Research people.. Don't waste a career move here.. Just saying...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The benefits are ok.. Health and Dental and vision are good..
    Vacation and Holidays are not so good.. If you get sick you have to use vacation days.. SUCKS..
    They are now vesting you right away so that changed 2018.. They still have ways to go to get to the Industry standard..

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benchmarking,

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of what you say is right and some is wrong. Not all posts, but many are sour grapes. That is typical on the boards. You are right with your assessments of the people described above. We will have to see what the bonus structure looks like for the new product before making an assessment. The new product actually has good data, so you must not know what you are talking about. It is similar to oral metronidazole.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ai ALL BS