How will Physicians survive with Allergan sales reps not calling on them?

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Apr 8, 2020 at 2:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Without the hoard of Allergan reps swarming physician offices providing crucial knowledge and important medical information, I can only see physicians spiraling into despair!!!
    We need Allergan reps back into medical offices ASAP....for the sake of everyone's survival!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree, the last thing the world needs is a drug rep bringing nothing else but samples and coffee to the office.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you didn’t find value in your job before Covid, choose to get off AGN paycheck and find a more fulfilling career. Peace out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HCP's are suffering! Please- they want their Allergan reps in their offices ASAP!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is zero value in this job and no, I will not leave.

If you truly believe that you are informing HCP’s about unique and life saving therapies, that you are educating HCP’s and that you truly bring value to clinics then you are an absolute parasite upon humanity. This job is a joke. The only thing fulfilling is my paycheck which I happily accept and will continue to accept for very little effort expended on my part.

The reality is that we remain employed because pharmaceutical companies have no creativity and refuse to accept that the sales model that may have worked in 1972 no longer works. To change that would require actual work and leadership which this company is devoid of. They are more concerned with managing to maintain their own employment and the silly sales rep job is necessary for that.

Post COVID19 will impact this industry like no other event to date. Clinics have wrestled with access for years and moving forward, forget it. Whatever access your geography enjoyed prior will be about 50% moving forward.

I’m a realist, as such, I know that I’m a number on a ledger to this company. I’m a tool they use for various reasons. That’s it, nothing more and nothing less. They send me money in exchange for an agreed upon amount of effort. I will admit that for the last 10 years I have not lived up to my end of that bargain. I really don’t care. Those of you who are moralist can go fuck yourselves. I will take their money as long as they provide it and I will put forth as little effort as I can get away with.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the correct question is, how will they survive not seeing 7 allergan reps in a pod?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a physician and have closed my office until all of my Allergan reps can come back again. I simply cannot practice medicine without conferring with all of my reps each and every day! It’s no use to try, because I have. Just seeing one saying, “sign here” gives me the confidence to carry on. Boy, do I miss those great Panera lunches where we both can go over patient charts and get their wonderful advice!

ALLERGAN REPS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, COME BACK!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Man, you guys get it. Go to other forums and everyone has their head in the sand and makes ridiculous claims about how reps are the most important part of our healthcare system.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least you acknowledge that you are a despicable parasite. I think you will get more out of life if you find something worthwhile to do however. Regardless, very soon you likely won’t have to worry. COVID is going to make the choice for you. I think in the long run you will be happier.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. If you don’t agree with this you either aren’t very smart or have no self awareness.
    Collect your pay but understand your job has no value to others 99% of the time.
    It’s unbelievable that we’re still getting paid what we are!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your moral compass is truly admirable. I wish I had you as a leader or mentor. Go find something else to do, waste of paycheck. I’m sure your doctors feel the same sentiment about your personal outlook and value you as an individual and rep. Not.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Those who don’t take this time as an opportunity to figure out what they’re going to do when this cash cow ends or to find their next career are going to regret it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s easy to fall into feeling important & valued when you’re making this much. It inflates your ego and makes you think you’ve earned a successful career when the reality is you’ve done nothing special. You just got lucky and/or sacrificed what you know is right so you could keep your job.
    If you’re a manager or higher you really need to look in the mirror and think about what you’re doing with your life. You can’t possibly feel good about what you spend most of your life doing. If you’re thinking about the handful of times you helped someone now think about all the times you did what your boss made you do even though you knew it wasn’t right or ethical.
    Think about the good people who got written up and forced out and basically had their lives destroyed as you kept quiet.
    Keep collecting your undeserved salary. You’ll pay it back someday.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DMs and Region Managers are almost all sellouts