How will the end of Mallinckrodt play out?

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, let's not kid each other. The end is near. This company has crumbled. So who pays first? One would think MT would be asked to step down as he has to answer to a lot of stockholders. The stock has tanked. Anyone want to play out a viable scenario in terms of what will happen to the VP, RBD's, ABM, CAS team, and finally the representatives?

It was leaked my RBD will be leaving soon for another opportunity as will some of the managers. My own manager, who I've known for years, has been interviewing. It is one colossal joke when you hear positive affirmations from certain people on the management side on these calls knowing they have been interviewing and have no intention of staying here!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just wait! Lots coming!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Such as? If you know specific things please tell. That's the problem. We all need to be proactive and we are not in position to wait.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you need specific examples and can't figure out that the ship has already sunk then maybe you should just stay here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol you know jack shit. And you think you're being smart with the other guy? Get lost Douchebag

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares. people come and go. how many hss's and dsms have been in the field with mnk over 9 months? Maybe 1/2 the hss's and 4 dsms. no one even knows what this division was or is. in 9 months people will be saying the same thing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know Sales are down, reps are treated like shit, hospitals cringe when they hear the name Mallinckrodt and the stock has dropped close to 50% in the last 3 mths.

Stay on board you'll do well here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

funny

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF? What kind of mushrooms are you taking? You make absolutely no sense at all. Perfect applicant for Mallinckrodt.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, mushrooms. You realize you are speaking about a pharma job but acting like you are responsible for your own destiny. They pay you money to do what you are told and not to think so much. That is the job. When did you forget that.Oh wait, you fell for the line that we are looking for great sales people who can make a difference, are free thinkers and are motivated. Every Pharma company says it but it really means we want someone really motivated to work hard and do what we say. It is a j o b.

the bigger point is regardless of what you complainers think the company will always be here.
    always! people come and go.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, you're such an idiot and complete trash. It is still hard to imagine idiots like you anonymously sit near me at the meetings. So unbelievable immature. Hard to believe a grown man acts and talks like this. Yes, it is a j o b. Yes, you are P A T H E T I C

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Mom.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock is down 55% since last March. The high was $134.26 on March 23, closed today at $60.48. Do the math.

This is probably how it plays out.

1- The senior leadership team and board of directors are already filthy rich from stock that went public at about $45.00. They were given cheap stock options and sold them all the way up to $134. And they could still make money as the stock dropped as long as they had a profit in the discounted options. So they don't care what happens to the company. The board of directors have other real jobs. They all have their millions. (Google "Mallinckrodt insider trading".)

2- Mid level and field management will be/are already looking to get out and find other opportunities. These opportunities are out there. The sales team will collapse because MNK won't be able to replace the management.

3- Sales will stop and what's left of the company will either be sold off or collapse all together. There is still value to be sold. The acetaminophen franchise and the generics franchise both have value. That's about all the company is worth, other than the real estate.

If you're still at Mallinckrodt, you should probably be making plans for your next gig. This can't last much longer.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the will be. The water apap u sell will stop.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They talk about shareholder value: The stockholders are going to take this one in the shorts. They already lost as much as 55%. What would that do to YOUR portfolio?

If you own MNK, you'd better dump it quick or hedge with put options.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because of a great opportunity, Expect at least 2 RBD's and several managers to be put their notice in December. This will start a huge cascade of people giving their two weeks notice shortly at the beginning of the year.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If not sooner........

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want in on this!!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you have got to be either stupid or just lazy to be working for this company anymore. Get the F* out as soon as possible!