How will the end of Mallinckrodt play out?

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 12:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because you're a complete washed-up idiot. We don't sell IV Tylenol here. In fact, IV Tylenol doesn't exist. Maybe you should call J&J and see if they can try to whip you up some and let us know. You just don't get it and you never will. Now go back into your sarcastic ill informed, uneducated hole where you came. There is only one division here and that is called a sales division.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be honest you may not call it IV Tylenol but it's IV Tylenol. If you think otherwise then you are mentally challenged. If I go buy Publix brand Acetaminophen, I've just bought generic Tylenol. What you sell is an IV formulation of Tylenol. Don't believe me? Ask your end users (if you can find any). You're CRNAs, RNs, Pharmacists, Physicians all call it IV Tylenol. I'd bet money that if/when it was on the order set for you hospital, it was in the computer as IV Tylenol and not Ofirmev. But let's be honest, there are no end users anymore.

What do you call a dog with no legs? It doesn't matter, he's not coming. What do you call IV Acetaminophen? It doesn't matter no one is using it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And your point is??? I don't care what they call it as long as they use it. Tylenol is just a brand name genius. It is Tyelenol just like Advil and Motrin are ibuprofen. So what!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're completely stupid. I tell you what, next time you or a family member needs surgery PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE only request oral Tylenol or rental suppositories. It's all the same now anyway right?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said Oral Tylenol idiot. Maybe that's why you don't sell anything, you don't know how to read. It clearly says "an IV Formulation of Tylenol". Oh and can I purchase the suppositories or are they just "rental". Jerk off, blow hard, mouth breathing, asshole.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HEY FUCKFACE! Yes YOU! You are such an idiot beyond words! You got the message next time so why don't you take your foot
    And put it up that ugly hole of yours you MF mother F&cker! "TYLENOL" is a fucking trade name for oral acetaminophen you freaking moron! Why don't you take a copy of this and "XEROX" It and cram it up your ugly ass mouth! You are one stupid, stupid idiot!!!!!! You are nothing but TRASH!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no clue how old I am or how much I weigh. You probably take more medicine than I do; you do if you take any. I take none.

What's odd about being on CP? You're on here, aren't you wise ass?

Surely you can do better than that when you're trying to insult me. Try again.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Tylenol is a trade name for Oral Acetaminophen then An IV formulation of Tylenol would be an IV Acetaminophen, no? Wow you work here and you didn't know that. They really are hiring the bright ones.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When my relative had surgery i asked for iv tylenol and they got iv tylenol.
    half My customers call it Ofirmev and the other half call it either IV apap or iv tylenol.Some cpoe have all 3 names listed in their search to get to the product.
    IV Tylenol, IV 36$s, Tylenol 36, IV CAS, IV come to dinner, Ofirmev, IV apap.
    Go argue with you customers about the name. It will be a good distraction to get you away from price. I doubt you actually work here. Troll

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No thanks I'll just ask for the usual cocktail of narcotics that have been proven to work more effectively then IV Tylenol at a fraction of the cost. Then when I leave the hospital maybe Ill ask for Xartemis XR, so I can properly manage my pain.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're sooooo intuitive! Who said I was a dude? Hmmmmm???

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your ballsac gave it away!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And here is praying you get so constipated that they will need a jackhammer to get it out

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I spike a fever I promise I'll ask for IV Tylenol (Ofirmev) sound good?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh God no. Please, if you spike a fever, ask for narcotics. The more the better! But please, don't ask for OFIRMEV.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Even if you asked for it, it's not like it would be available.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We aren't talking about in your territory

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny because there is what 1 territory in the entire company that is hitting their number. Fucking blowhard.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inaccurate as all the rest of your posts. When you can't cut the mustard just admit it. Fucking Dickweed.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales must be booming here then. Stocks down 55% in the last 3 mths