How will the November election results affect Amgen?

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Jul 17, 2020 at 6:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A few months ago, I proposed this question. This thread got 7 pages of replies and countless posted opinions.
    Yesterday, CP admin decided to delete the thread. Your guess is as good as mine. I propose this question again.

I am curious to hear YOUR opinion. How will the November elections, local, state and national, affect the work that you do for Amgen. Share your thoughts!

2. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

We certainly do allow discussions on the company boards that are related to how politics affect the industry and individual companies.

The thread was only removed because it had degenerated into nothing but back-and-forth purely political arguments between opposing sides. One of the most common complaints we receive is about political posts on company boards.

If you would like to post political posts that are not necessarily related to your company or this industry, please visit our Political Discussions board.

We do understand an interest in discussing politics, particularly given the current environment, however we try to maintain a reasonable balance.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you @admin. here's another useless thread that needs to die
    Amgen All White Male Panel Interviews Need To End

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Biden wins, he will be a puppet to the leftwing violent mob; who want to tax Amgen to death, hurting patients so they can extort money.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ɯǝƃɐlopou ıs ʇɥǝ qǝsʇ uɐɯǝ ɟoɹ ɐ poƃ. ı lıʞǝ ıʇ ɐup ʇɥǝɹǝ ıs ɯɐɔɐɹouı

.erutuf elbaeeserof eht rof yenom sunob eht pu gninaelc eb ll’I .alosvA rof gnicirp eht did reveohw knaht dna yb pots ot detnaw tsuj I .ereh per J&J

:mad::rolleyes:o_O yip