How will they change things?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2018 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are they going to restructure the reps that they do not layoff? How many reps will they layoff and when? Uncertainty will kill the sales numbers. The decisions need to be rolled out soon or the numbers will tank. People are putting out resumes and speculating on their fate. Too much distraction for healthy sales numbers. This is horrible management.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing it could be another month before we start hearing our personal fates.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The reason there is no communication is because they are playing on your uncertainty. They are hoping you will leave so they don’t have to pay severance or bonuses.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is exactly what they are doing. Thats why I am not working at all anymore until I know the actions they will take. Funny thing is it is backfiring, because I know of absolutely no one currently working in the field. Everyone is staying home until they know their fate and are job searching in the meantime.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you kidding me? You actually are justifying not being in the field doing your job because there’s been no communication? I don’t know if I have ever read something so pathetically stupid on here as this. Reps like you are seriously worthless and hopefully your future employment with Teva is the same as your work ethic. Non-existent.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now the axe falls on the CNE team. Who’s next?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the entire CNE team gone?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

30% cut

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical dumbass TN reposne! The rumor is you guys are getting reduced! Have fun with your work ethic! Yes I am not working until I hear something! Leadership has done nothing but destroy the sales force and create a group of asshole reps like yourself. Bad forecasting, bad execution, and so on and so. Hire a team of CE's and then can them right before Christmas! Not to mention being told Zecuity was harming patients and totally ignored field reports! Unethical! I will get back out there when I hear what the futurnext structure looks like! Don't really care about your opinion!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ALL CNEs cut.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I really can't believe this asshole company has people at HQ monitoring and commenting on this. It could be the only explanation for an idiotic post such as this. Damn.

13. Hahahaha. My thoughts exactly.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TR announced they will have one AD based at the Home Office. 12 RMs with 130 reps.
    CC’s position has been eliminated.

They will cut more sales reps 6 in months and then again until they can phase in their direct home office telemarketers and replace the 130 reps with about 60 contract reps to help support the telemarketers.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What Ev. All year every year, in 6 months we will lose our jobs.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm in TR unfortunately, but we have not received any communication around this structure. Where is this coming from?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys do realize that there is no Teva Neuro and no Teva Respiratory anymore. We are all one division that the people who are left will carry a mixed bag of products. We will all be one and so they definitely don’t need that many reps to carry a mixed bag.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I highly doubt we are going to all carry every product. That seems a little stupid to assume. How would one person call on all the different specialties completely unrelated to o e another. Makes no sense. Guarantee this won’t be happening.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guarantee you are wrong. We may have some people with higher weightings on different products but we are all one group now.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are dropping products that don’t make them much money and reps will carry a mixed bag with the highly profitable products left.