How will they change things?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2018 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where in that email did you see the indication that we are safe? Yes, new focus, new drug potential but no mention of numbers or retainment. I've seen speculation both ways - all safe to 50% reduction, but nothing verified yet.
    Sorry to hijack the TN thread.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half will go to TP and the other half will go to Severe Asthma, done deal.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WRONG
    LOL HALF TO SEVERE ASTHMA? U are as stupid as the people running Teva.
    Half will go to TP the other half GONE.
    AND 25% of the half that is retained will be gone within 15 months.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be very careful.... according to these same analyst and same Teva,
    Zecuity was supposed to be a huge drug. And right now instead it is a huge product liability lawsuit on the balance sheet. I think it set a record for how quickly it was pulled. MIgraine market is driven by the primary care doctors. And the fact is the generic drug options do work very well! The non-opioid pain market -- well don't bank on that being bank. It might be-- but there have been many recent non-opioid drugs launched in recent years that the FDA hopes would provide an alternative, but in the real marketplace, they failed. Also competition forChronic migraine is Botox injections-- so you tell me what some 40 year old female would prefer. A little extra Botox left in the vial would be a shame to waste in my humble opinion.teva is not a known player in the respiratory market as well as some
    Of the other companies in asmthma..is what is it is. Don't make the mistake of anchoring on "facts" that support what you hope. Things will be tenuous here for quite a while no matter what. If you like that uncertainty- then you will be happy as it will be part of your employment experience here. Good luck

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a nervous TN rep in a "shared territory" who will get exposed when they are on their own in a solo territory. Your days are numbered so quit trying to spark panic and in others so they will leave, just to protect your worthless headcount.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Luck Everyone, today.

Some things to think about when you are wondering WTF is going on. Israel are the main plants for both Respiclick and E-connected devices. Ireland has a huge robotic plant that makes Proair HFA and Qvar and Qnasl. There is an additional large plant with inhaler capabilities in PA. These plants have 1/4 the staff compared to Israeli Union Plants, ie 1/3 the cost to make each inhaler.

No matter what you think is the future of the respiratory products, in the near term the inhaler plants in Israel are closing and manufacturing needs to be shifted. Increasing volume of the DPI devices makes closing those plants a problem. ProAir HFA will be going generic as a Teva Product, made by Teva and it will make Teva 5x more cash than branded due to lack of contracts or rebates for the first couple of years. The first e-connected inhaler got rejected by the FDA needing more data on patient specific concerns, not for failed tech or drug. It will be resubmitted along with the next generation sensor. These drugs WILL NEVER have a large share, but will be sold to MCOs and IDNs who are trying to decrease frequent flyers on government programs where they are losing billions of dollars per year, and will cost a premium.

The Migraine drug data is amazing......Honestly best in class for the CGRP uptake inhibitors. Teva was researching 2 drugs in the class, and just out-licensed the other product for peanuts because this one had better safety and better response by patients. It is fast tracked by the FDA and will launch June-July. Before fast track designation peak sales in 5 years was 1.5-2 billion per year, now that it will hit first, peak sales is 4-6 billion, however, it will need to hit it's launch goals to achieve the goal of replacing copaxone.

Austudo is a MEHHHH drug. Psychs don't write it because they don't treat a drug side effect by writing another drug, they refer to Neuro. So the Psych team's days are numbered calling on their psych targets or doubling up on neuro docs. However, this team will probably switch to headache at these targets and add high volume primary care. Respi reps already have great relationships at some AI and ENTs and Primary Care that also treat Migraines. It makes sense to merge these efforts and increase sales faster.

Take a deep breath....nothing said or done on here can change whats happening. Understand that duplication of effort is what is being eliminated. Unfortunately the new leader of Teva Americas is a former Neuro and Generics guy. He also ran Managed Care, and everyone knows how useless most of those folks are. His cult of personality are made up of and faith are in his former Neuro staff. That made respiratory leadership expendable. These ass-clowns absorbing respiratory have no respiratory experience and do not understand that there are 28,000 prescribers of asthma medication and view everything through the lens that 500 doctors wrote 4 billion a year of copaxone. So expect screwed up target lists, expect push-back on samples and placebos (Not Used in Neuro to train patients), expect misstatements and mispronunciations on the stage at the national sales meeting. Hell, start a drinking game and take a shot at the bar (on your own dime, of course)for each screw up.

Biggest thing is, this all should have happened a few years back and didn't. The fuckers to blame are all Israeli, and thank god, most are gone from the company. And due to their incompetence, here WE are. I hope everyone makes it through ok.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it!!!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big lie and BS

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the lie?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More Austedo was prescribed in Psych for TD in Q4 by a multiple of 3 Nationwide vs Neuro and that separation is in only three months of promotion with some regions at 10-1

Your claims are incorrect horse shit just as your attempt to project and idea that you know a damn thing

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big day tomorrow!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The question I have is can CGRP rescue this sinking ship? The data looks good, possibly best in class, except I've read that Alder's Infusion and Amgen and Lilly's CGRP are also good. Obviously we will make money since it's big market but it would be nice to be the only one for a 1-2 years. All of them entering the market has to limit it's potential. Also...forecast goals are going to mirror this potential and we've seen what that means. Leadership has gotten comfortable setting stretch goals. Austedo is an ok product but from a launch perspective it can't be looked at like a positive growth driver can it and that has competition as well. Over here in TR things sucks and I'm excited that the rumor is we will co-promote with TN. In my 4 years it's been "what's going to happen next" almost quarterly. It's exhausting! So can CGRP keep us all covered going forward and can someone shed light on what the next $ driver will be for us?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you already know it's going to be a rough road ahead. You are right that the multiple products will limit the potential but that won't ever be recognized by the people that set the goals. They will believe that our product is the best so the goals will be set accordingly so we won't make great bonus on this. I'd be pumped if I thought I could make some money on this but it's not going to happen. This company is in it's death spiral to the bottom.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It truly is a death spiral. Even if you survive these next few months, this year, etc, this company is done with branded. They’ll try to get the most that they can short-term, but it’s not invested in branded long-term. If your position survives in the short time, it’s just buying you time to look for the position you settle into long-term. Know that. Bet your life on it. And don’t make the mistake of thinking you can ride this out. You can’t Eventually, probably not even too far away, you’ll be another casualty of the mind-boggling decisions Teva made in the past 2 years. It doesn’t matter what you put in. It’s not about that. You’ll get sucked down the death spiral.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I don’t understand is why are there so many great reps still here putting up with this shit?!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great reps? Are you serious? Great reps was a phrase used years ago when Pharma was the place to be. Get real, this industry is over. Those who have stayed around are simply just content picking up a paycheck and making a periodic bonus when you can. We've been spoiled for way too many years. Decent family health insurance, decent salaries, autonomy on the job during the day, free gas, free cars, Amex cards/points, hotel perks/points, non 9 to 5 desk job work, 6% 401k match and sum up distributions just to mention a few.
    Just imagine having to actually work for a living, let alone owning a business where all these entitlements aren't taken for granted. That is the selfish reason we are all still here. Believe you me, its not going to be any better with any other Pharma company nor is it greener on the other side of the fence!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you like your manager ok, are not embarrassed to sell our products--and let's face it--they are decent, no Zecuitys here--the grass isn't going to be greener. You just can't have a lot of ambitions because there is certainly a lack of upward mobility here...and with all the cuts to home office and great bonus packages they got (ha), there's no incentive to move that direction either.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of us are safe now. Let’s move on to driving business and no more talk about layoffs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In truly pathetic fashion you posted this at 1:07 pm while "driving" business in Neuro

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're obviously great at multitasking. Posting on cafepharma during lunch or in an office would be super complicated.