How will they change things?

Discussion in 'Teva Neuroscience' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2018 at 8:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They said around 14k. Right now we are at 1900 down. When did they announce all others? What about HO and Nurses? They find out anything yet?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

splitting the territories is a mistake. Ogrady said himself mirror territories are a luxury they cant afford. splitting them dosnt save money. so when can TN expect layoffs?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Splitting the TN territories makes no sense. They must realize that TN will consist of 200 part time reps once they do this. Are they using these splits of drive people out?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, hello, of course they are. They are also banking on the notion that after the March bonus payout many will be taking off. This is the oldest trick in the book so that severances don't have to be paid.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats if they pay us our bonuses. HO did not receive their bonus, what makes you so sure we will.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it is in writing on email four different times in the same messages that outlined no bonuses for Non-Customer Facing Roles (Almost Every H.O Role)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are getting our bonus! Period! We make the company $ and they will do what's right!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I’m waiting to get my bonus and then starting my new job. You guys can have all this crap!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"....and they will do what's right!"
    Now that's probably the most amusing statement I have ever read on CP.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's hope so.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s just hope they eventually tell us something.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Note that MSLs are also customer facing and they have been told they are not getting their bonus. Upon outcry, leadership is in the ‘middle of a conversation’ about it. Maybe pay those that stay but not those that are cut?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it not obvious.. the inmates are running the asylum.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mirror Territories are for lazy people. The territory doesn’t have enough work for one rep. What difference does it make if they split them up? Nobody is working more than a few hours a week now anyway.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The one thing everyone should know is that every person at every level of the organization is waiting or has waited to hear their “fate.” I’ve read posts expressing disguist and frustration with leadership for keeping the field in the dark. All of these people, including leaders, are in the same boat. Even when folks are being retained, their retained positions can’t be clearly articulated in many cases. The anxious feelings felt by the field are being felt at all levels, and it has NOT been a picnic these last couple of weeks as home office employees have received notifications. Teva is going through an incredible transformation, and the impact will be felt by everyone. In my opinion though, it’s looking very likely that being in field sales is the safest place to be right now.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. Hahahaha... Teva is going through a “transformation”...

Teva shit the bed.

Someone in leadership, somewhere, knows who is going and who is staying. The problem always has been and continues to be a serious lack of leadership and zero transparency.

They need a new board.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer! LMAO....yeah we are all really safe.