How's Osteomed doing?

Discussion in 'OsteoMed' started by anonymous, Nov 3, 2016 at 2:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just make sure that Walt delivers enough money to keep Acumed going .

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That bad, eh? I remember when the shoe was on the other foot.

3. MD2019

MD2019 new user

Walt

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's like we're in rough seas aboard a ship of fools, but at least the new phone system helps!

5. Glide Brandt

Glide Brandt Guest

Walt will take us to the promised land. His leadership is inspiring to the say the least. The thing I can’t figure out is how Osteomed seems to have so many long tenured sales reps. There are even people who have left that were successful that have come back to Osteomed. What gives? I need answers or my name isnt Glide Brandt!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its gotta be the inspiring support from management and the constant product development, and our chili contest.

7. Glide Brandt

Glide Brandt Guest

Yes the chili cook off is a wonderful way to get out of paying for golf/spa treatments. Osteomed has a lot of nay sayers but why? Is everyone jealous that they work for companies whose names aren’t synonymous with quality and innovation? I need answers to this question or my name isn’t Glide Brandt!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How's Osteomed doing? Sold!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not likely. Osteomed has been the most productive of all in the Colson group. Additionally, the technology is old and not unique, not appealing to a buyer.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite likely! Welcome to Berkshire Hathaway! Warren Buffett is your new boss.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did he buy the whole group?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And here's where OsteoMed and Acumed are merged. Noticed we weren't even mentioned in a few articles, Acumed however was.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dunno… they may leave each company separate - after all, there's some brand equity - why toss that? It could be that the sales force has more variety to sell, though, and that duplicate products might be eliminated. Buffett owns Precision Castparts here in Oregon, and made few changes, according to my friends there. It's patient capital, much like Colson. Maybe you all will get Berkshire stock options or have a stock purchase plan. That's what I always wanted - a piece of the action.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

bears