How's the COV/EV3 San Diego Meeting

Discussion in 'Covidien' started by Anonymous, Jan 29, 2011 at 9:20 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard they were bending everyone over big time!!! How you like that Turbo BTK # ..........ouch! I guess this is the real welcome to Cov -- Classic

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F*** Off
    You are either a competitor or you didn't make your numbers & are whinning like a gurl!!

We kicked azz in 2010 just like we will in 2011, so be scared, very scared if you are Cordis, Abbott or God Forbid Boston, LOL

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No you didn't you TOOL!!

You have to sale twice as many when you sale your stents for $700/each. Didn't think COV would put up with that BS. Why the hell would you leave $500-$700 on the table -- Great strategy.....Nice!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Basically a bunch of hype & the comp plan sux. Huge threat on cartoid stents from ABT & no 1 wants to address it head on. And no Idev's stent will not make up the difference.

Anyone else feel the same way? I'm giving it to end of QTR & if it is what I think it is will start floating resume.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think its bad now, wait till they hit you with the new comp plan. I mean, the COV "blanket" comp plan. As a former employee of a company that was bought by COV, they will leave you alone for 18 mths, then the major changes come.