How's this for turnover?

Discussion in 'US WorldMeds' started by anonymous, Sep 27, 2015 at 5:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should we keep a rolling tally? All of the above and now add, FM, CB, FB, DT, and JH. Thats a nearly 50% turnover in less than a year. Another failed company brought to you by JJ.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ride 'em muletrain!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MD and TT have left the party. Sad

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sinking ship. Who will be the next lucky one to get out of this shit show?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLEASE STOP THIS MADNESS! THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT SHOULD LEAVE NOW IS GE, CP and JJ.

That would fix the turnover issues. Wake up LW. How many more great people are you going to lose over this loud mouth, let's catch them doing something wrong, ass kissing imposter? It is sad that I still like the company. The leadership is ruining everything around here. I guess we can always hire ugly losers with no where else to go. Oh yeah, we already tried that and even they left.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would love to get out of here, but there is not a lot of places to go right now. Stuck with the crazy one that I brought to the dance. Well, I know the meetings are going to suck now with out the "fun" people around. I guess I'll have to hang around with the sweaty asshole with the corporate card. At least I will get free shots.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This stinks. No more TT shows at meetings.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pernix, Vertical, and now USWM. Everything Jester touches turns to shit. Good call Glen. You hired him AND promoted him. It's worst it's ever been.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But don't you like our headquarters? Great location.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And another key performer leaves!! How many good people are they gonna let go before they wake up?! BW is a huge loss.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is what they want. They want desperate people looking for a new job who will put up with crap. Crap like only 8 people making quota, or a drug that takes weeks or months to get started. If they cared at all they would have already started to make changes to alleviate some of the problems but they could care less.