HP is being replaced

Discussion in 'Pfizer IT' started by Anonymous, May 1, 2012 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big announcement coming tomorrow. HP is finally being replaced. The new vendor is......

You guessed it - it's Peggy. Now when you call the help desk you will here "USA Prime Credit, this is Peggy, you have problem".

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Literally made me fucking laugh. Thank you.

Heard they're cutting back HP support in some areas.. hoping they cut them across the board!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ROFLMAO

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly this is a fucking lie as you used the word announcement. If you knew anything you would realize they don't announce shit that matters.

In other news.... Your fired!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, thanks! I really needed a good laugh!

I recently was placed on a wave, and can't understand why they would want to cut BT & BTI employees while having no HP contract signed. (I guess the CEO's promise to investors and Wall Street to cut $1 billion this year has something to do with it). Don't get me wrong... I was waiting for a good reason to get out, and now they are paying me to leave. I honestly couldn't be happier!

It's nice to see that some people who still have jobs can add some levity to this site. I wish nothing but the best to all who remain as employees and survive these brutal cuts. You all deserve much better than what they make you live through every two weeks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I salute you with a wave my friend. Wave H :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A salute and wishing you good luck.

I am wondering, I was wave #127 back in 2010 , what wave number are we up to now ?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think they are numbered differently now, with a combination of year and letter, so there will be 2012A through 2012Z waves this year. I do think they have kept the every 2 weeks thing, so you could do the math to figure the cumulative number.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HP to be renewed another 5 - taking on all DBA work.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HP is still going to be around - but they are starting to shop some things around a bit.

For the OP - thanks, that was a much needed laugh as one of the 4 people still in BT being tasked with somehow keeping the lights on.

To those being waved - my sympathies, or my congratulations, I'm honestly not sure which at this point. It's like going to work at a freakin morgue at this point. Miserable place to be.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But what will happen to poor Peggy ???

Siberia still ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when does their agreement expire? Is printing/copying included?