HQ has visitors this week

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The firm has been spotted at HQ all this week. Major shakeup on its way.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is “the firm” and what does this mean?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

about d#%* time. We need a good shake up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Bob’s are in town; I hope they get rid of those damn TPS reports and leave my swingline stapler alone

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i HATE when they mess with my stapler

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love Michael Bolton so I should be ok right?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To be a fly on the wall for conversations with our home office visitors:

Well-well look. I already told you: I deal with the goddamn doctors and doctors staff so my manager doesn't have to! I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people. Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

“Peter Gibbons: The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.
    Bob Porter: Don't... don't care?
    Peter Gibbons: It's a problem of motivation, all right? Now if I work my ass off and DSI ships a few extra units of Welchol, I don't see another dime; so where's the motivation? And here's something else, Bob: I have eight different bosses right now.
    Bob Slydell: I beg your pardon?
    Peter Gibbons: Eight bosses.
    Bob Slydell: Eight?
    Peter Gibbons: Eight, Bob. So that means that when I make a mistake, I have eight different people coming by to tell me about it. That's my only real motivation is not to be hassled; that, and the fear of losing my job. But you know, Bob, that will only make someone work just hard enough not to get fired. ”

Bob Slydell: Would you bear with me for just a second here.
    Peter Gibbons: Okay.
    Bob Slydell: What if - and believe me this is hypothetical - but what if DSI offered some kind of a stock option equity sharing program. Would that do anything for you?
    Peter Gibbons: I don't know, I guess. Listen, I'm gonna go. It's been really nice talking to both you guys.
    Bob Slydell: Absolutely, the pleasure's all on this side of the table, trust me.
    Peter Gibbons: Good luck with your layoffs, all right? I hope your firings go really, really well.
    Bob Porter: Excellent.
    Bob Slydell: Great. Wow.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha I love this movie. Too bad the writing is on the wall and RL and walking dead boy are cutting people once again. Here is a better thought, the Bobs should shit can RL and KK and Glen.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the "visitors" were RL's side pieces.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hey Ken. Hi!!!! You there buddy? Every step you have taken has been to rip on what we were, give us two opioids and now you disappear and leave us with RL. Who quite frankly is the weakest leader I have been around. Finger pointer behind closed doors. So Ken, I think it’s time you go back to California. Go enjoy life. You had no intention of making this home. Which is fine but, you made DSI worse. Not better. no products, culture is more toxic than ever and more cuts. I know it doesn’t happen over night but your choices are head scratching. Are we pain, are we oncology (with no products). You ripped on the DSI of the past many times. Both you and RL have but what have you made it? Not better IMO

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

profits are up and stock is near an all time high - that's a CEOs job.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed...Is KK leaving?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I suppose but at a cost of the future profits? And he isn’t the CEO. Ken that is. He is a GM at best. That title is a joke. There is one CEO. He ain’t it. His a management of the U.S. business is shitty at best. So yes l, he created profit. I could too cutting jobs every year. A CEO’s job is also instituting a future path and buying assets that matter. Not fingers in the wind. The guy is a dolt. He has done nothing but pontificate and tell us how great it will be. And hire a guy who screws his way thru the sales force. It is an insult to those that truest cared for this place and liked it here. He should be fired. Profits at the cost of no future and more cuts is not sustainable nor is it priofitable. It’s insulting to think you say that’s acceptable. If he had to answer to Wall St he would get demolished. He’s a half ass GM with no true ingenuity or forward plan. He is in a panic. I see it. So thanks Sandra, for telling me what a “CEO’s” job is. He has failed. So have you

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stupid comment. DS' stock is up since the Japan business is doing very well. It has nothing to do with the US, which is less than 10% of the revenue and profit. The dynamic just makes it more likely that Japan cuts the US loose and dumps our operation.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DSI has been sinking for years thanks to our worthless R&D. The end.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not true and it is not a stupid comment. How is that not a CEO's job ? Also DSI (DSAC) contributed 14.9% of consolidated revenue and Luitpold contributed 9.2%; which puts DSAC at 24.1% of total revenue. Europe contributes 7% and ASCA is around the same. Outside of Japan the US is the market that contributes the most to the company.
    Check out the annual report page 60
    Don't be anger just be informed

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a half wit, so he's not the CEO but things are his fault. Future what future one failed drug after another that's not him. And our profits haven't come from cuts you need to spend as much time on financial reports as you do on bitching, you don't like him, the leaders or the company. Your a coward who couldn't lead a possible stand just leave if you're so smart and talented who gives a shit one less person here

UOTE="anonymous, post: 5989117"]I suppose but at a cost of the future profits? And he isn’t the CEO. Ken that is. He is a GM at best. That title is a joke. There is one CEO. He ain’t it. His a management of the U.S. business is shitty at best. So yes l, he created profit. I could too cutting jobs every year. A CEO’s job is also instituting a future path and buying assets that matter. Not fingers in the wind. The guy is a dolt. He has done nothing but pontificate and tell us how great it will be. And hire a guy who screws his way thru the sales force. It is an insult to those that truest cared for this place and liked it here. He should be fired. Profits at the cost of no future and more cuts is not sustainable nor is it priofitable. It’s insulting to think you say that’s acceptable. If he had to answer to Wall St he would get demolished. He’s a half ass GM with no true ingenuity or forward plan. He is in a panic. I see it. So thanks Sandra, for telling me what a “CEO’s” job is. He has failed. So have you[/QUOTE]

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Outside of Japan...”. That’s what everyone has already been pointing out in multiple threads! The point is that Japan and every other country combined separate from the United states produces the bulk of the revenue. So who give a shit about your pg. 60. Just look at the net sales by segment in the pie graph. It’s sad. U.S. is a pain in the ass to Japan. Profits will continue to be slashed due to stricter regulations here and high R&D costs.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big deal 9.2%? Watch Luitpold get dropped like a bad habit.