HQ has visitors this week

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2018 at 9:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

save yourself some time and put all your childish responses on one thread rather than typing three different responses and trying to make it appear that 3 different people share your pathetic view of the company. So if Ken has nothing to do with profits and profits are down why are you blaming him?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love all these sword swallowers supporting the cock sucker that is about to rid this place of them. What stupid fucks you are. I already left a year ago. I'm just amused by stupid. It's easy here and yes I still come here for amusement because I'm a loser that lives with my Mom that you have sex with many times a day. I get it

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was it?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

past two weeks it’s been Novartis and Genentech for 8201

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the CFO keeps and excel sheet showing all the moves and includes elimination of all sales force

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Japan wants no part of pain. They resist it every day and don’t like or support it so the first chance they get to unload it they will. Sharpen up the resume if you haven’t already and get ready for more layoffs

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

will oncology sales be let go or will they be sold with oncology?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if quiz is approved DSI will sell but it will be like selking Savaysa, late to matket with so so data and horrible dosing. 8201 will be developed by us but commercial will be a true ONC company so nothing for us there

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

done deal 8021 will be sold by another company not DSI, anyone who tells you different just isn’t being honest