HR/Compliance issue

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2018 at 6:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will pick up the cues very clearly from the H.R. interviewer. They will ask you questions like, "Can you recall a time when your DSM made you feel uncomfortable by something they said or did to you or a peer?"
    Or, "tell me about a time when your Manager ran left you to run a personal errand." They are not very subtle.
    They are only looking for a couple of backstabbers who will give them what they want so don't pass on your opportunity.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like AZ's human resources dept. did the Democrats hit job on Ronnie Jackson. They used the same tactics interviewing people who worked with him or for him and only recording those with an ax to grind. There is absolutely no evidence to support any of their charges but if he worked for AZ he would be fired with no recourse except to sue in court. AZ will destroy your reputation without any proven facts, based on innuendo and false rumors. And there are hundreds of examples of great and loyal employees who have fallen victim over the years.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right... it's a Witch Hunt..... ha, ha, ha...... just like Cohen will never flip on me!!!! YOU CAN'T FLIP ON AN INNOCENT MAN.... silly Trumpeter

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been going on since the Zeneca Days and there have been multiple lawsuits settled out of court to hide their corrupt behavior. Their motto is, show me the man and I will find you a crime.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

H.R. and legal monitor this site which is proof enough that the claims are true. If they have attacked your character by their illicit interviews of your peers then get a good lawyer and hold out. They will settle in the end and pay you to cover themselves.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you imagine how any DSM could recover if human resources interviewed his or her peers and district members with questions about policy violations or harassment? A totally innocent person would have their credibility and reputation damaged forever. And you can be sure they will find one or two to play along. That is how the AZ human relations dept. has operated for years. They will ignore those that dispute the charges and only include input from those that give them the answers they are looking for. "We think you DSM is an arsonist, what do you think?" " I saw him with a pack of matches once." Guilty SOB!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good. It’s like Pss’s are able to defend themselves or recover after false accusations.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ has paid out millions to settle lawsuits resulting from improper H.R. actions. Now the legal department has control over this incompetent bunch of idiots.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bull. DSMs do what they want with the FULL support of HR.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not if H.R. gets a signal that someone wants them gone or if a minority or female PSS makes a charge of harassment or other policy violations. H.R. will do whatever it takes to find cause for termination even if they have to make it up. There are hundreds of cases where they have sought to destroy someone based on false claims and the company ends up paying the legal cost.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It has been well known for years that if you are a minority or female PSS and you begin to realize that your white male manager is about to fire you, then you go to H.R. and claim that he harassed you or encouraged you to promote off label. It really doesn't matter what your charge is, H.R. loves to attack white males in this company. H.R. is made up of minorities and females who hate white men. Some of them because they are divorced, or because they are a minority and this is their chance to stick it to a successful white male.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a white male. News flash it doesn’t matter if the employee is a minority and the DSM is white, HR will ALWAYS support the DSM. Always.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely and 100% incorrect. H.R. has always had an enemies list and looks for opportunities to attack them. The only restraint comes from the Legal Dept. that now regulates everything H.R. does because of the multiple lawsuits resulting from their culture of identifying the crime and then creating the evidence to support it. Just look at the makeup of the H.R. department. How many white males do you see? That is not by accident.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Legal has been running this company for years. No decisions are made without being cleared here first. H.R. has no power but they sure act important. They mostly assist in the rumor mill by pretending they have inside information.

15. Rxgirl69

Rxgirl69 new user

HR does not have your back! Do not trust them! I had a discrimination complaint against my manager a few years ago. (Female vs. Male) Three months later, they retaliated and put me on a PIP.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is a lie. You were probably already headed toward a PIP and filed a charge against your manager to delay your termination. That is SOP and HR will always investigate these cases which takes about 3 months.
    Your charge must have lacked merit or your manager was a males minority or GAY.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the favorite tactic of female sales reps whose manager has finally caught onto the fact that they are working half days and spend more time taking kids to and from school and activities than actually working. It has been going on for decades. I just wonder how may white male DMs have been demoted or terminated because of false charges.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That sounds like my old counterpart who isn’t female or white. Just a great butt kisser who deflects attention and gets others in trouble.