HR COVID-19

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Mar 13, 2020 at 9:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

walking dead my ASS. My ASS is sitting at home for as long as I feel comfortable.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

had an office as me that today also. The hcp said you’ve got to be kidding me. You all must be desperate. I said yes sir we are.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they’re a bunch of idiots. Call an attorney.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asshole home office prick

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep you’re punished for being a parent during a national disaster. Call the news media.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brian Markinson, Jarret Miller, Chris Klein, JD Schaub, Tom Donlon, and Andrea Lee should be ashamed of themselves. Named names. This company truly does not put it's people, or it's patients, first.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TD eats Chinese food at home office for last 5 years. Guy has no clue. OB Petite was coming out and the morons higher up wanted a light looking color prenatal having no clue that the ingredient bleed through. They were told you cant do that but still proceeded. Product came back all spotted. Had to go with darker color as was told to do. TD said at meeting can we sample the one lot and market the other? ITS TWO DIFFERENT COLORS!!!!! these are your leader folks. That is why everyone who built this company left 5 years ago. Sales, home office, everyone.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So basically the working moms/dads can plan on giving up all their time off because of a pandemic.. how does one call HR on HR?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you know how you can tell when your company is counting down the days until the doors close for good? When management throws in the towel on the safety of its employees and its customers. A few sales reps leave late 2019, sure, it's the reps. The majority of the sales force leaves by Feb 2020, ok, maybe it's us, but we're still gonna say it's the reps. International pandemic hits, everything shuts down at a statewide and national level, JM says it's ok for reps to remain in the field and TD shows his spinelessness and allows it to happen, it's definitely us, but fuck them all, 5 of us will walk away with big bucks, so keep them selling!

The remaining sales force is screwed, because when this baby goes down, they won't be given anything but a "don't let the door hit your ass on the way out."

I hope people are truly taking this to the media, because this company is disgusting.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder where all the cafepharma defenders are now. Cat got your tongue??? Did it take corona for you to realize this company's leadership doesn't give a shit about you?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TD got pressured into making this decision because of the backlash from the reps and the DMs. He is spineles and will never make a decision on his own. He was then and always will be. He sees things through rose colored glasses. Not the brightest. AL Is a micro manager and most of her direct reports are looking for other jobs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone needs to make a Netflix docu about this

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is a docu? Use adult terms, you, fucking square!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey sales reps, stop bashing other sales reps. We’re all in this shit storm together. We are only here to criticize management, HR and the executives.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10-4. You're the leader, Officer Toole!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here is what’s really going to happen while working from home. No or slow internet access because every teenager and adult is now home causing all chaos with the World Wide Web. Only so many people can be on the internet at the same time and most of us live in very metropolitan areas. You can expect the iPad data to end up being a huge bill for Osmotica without knowing it.

Calling offices sound great. You are very creative. Here’s the thing, these offices are inundated with people calling to reschedule and get refills. My wife spent 45 minutes on hold with her lady Dr trying to get a refill on her birth control. I sure hope she got through if you know that I mean.

I know you mean well Osmotica but this shit ain’t happening and you are creating more problems for yourself.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why are you so angry with other reps?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it’s not another rep. It’s upper mgmt-they’re pissed because they think we should still be in the field.