1. Merck CEO Frazier says COVID vaccine hype a 'grave disservice' to the public — Why Inovio is the front runner in COVID vaccine development — Biogen and Eisai trial drug in asymptomatic Alzheimer's — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

HR Recruiter

Discussion in 'Kedrion' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2018 at 2:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The HR recruiter LB is the flakiest I've ever dealt with. Scheduled multiple phone screens with me and doesn't call .... 3 times! I'm over it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought this company folded years ago.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst recruiter...beware

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst Manager ever by far is a guy named SH!! Sits around drinking coke by the gallon and has about 8 pieces of bacon then finishes it off with a lipitor and BP pills.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My HR person was lovely. My interviewer however was completely distracted looking down at not one by two cellphones while I was answering interview questions. At one point I was rolling my eyes and he looked up (finally) and saw me. Never heard back.....oh well.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You were boring and unqualified and he was lining up next interview.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then he would have been a perfect fit for Kedrion and their tired portfolio.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this company still exist? Who’s uses their products? I’m sure third world countries would..