HR super busy this week

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Nov 2, 2020 at 12:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They have been working round the clock preparing for the big layoff. I’m hearing this Thursday, but it could go into next week instead.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How miserable of a person you must be to jump on and spread false rumors to scare people. Shut up

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good! About time Lundbeck showed a little business sense! One rep per territory with all psych drugs and one rep selling Vyepti and Northera. Let’s see if they are serious!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy Holidays.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

False

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ll share what I know
    Notice to be officially provided via conf all mid November
    NS 1 absorbed into psyc.
    Overall about 33% gone with redrawn territories

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NS1 isn’t going anywhere near psych. We just spent 5 months training on Vyepti and it’s in our bag as of today. Psychs reorg is going to be based on access, neuro on patent expiration and share of voice for Vypeti.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been here 5 years. This is the third re-org since I got hired. In early 2016, Neuro is rolled into psych positions (including ASMs). In 2018, sixty plus people nationwide are laid off in Neuro and Psych. And now, 2020 we have yet another re-organization coming. But every other year we seem to be safe. So that’s some good news.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That makes no sense so it’s probably correct. It’s been said on here numerous times that we need 1 Neuro team with Vyepti and Northera, and 1 psych team with each rep having all 3 drugs. One rep per territory. Anything else is basically stupid. My guess is that given to moronic nature of our leadership, they will expand all teams!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m hearing two months severance. Focus on who is vs. is not making in person calls.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha. So they’re going to go by who’s faking calls versus who’s not? Doubt it. Should be going by sales numbers

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fully agree, though they want to convert all stay at home reps doing virtual calls only to a call center model. Plus they know their sales metrics are super unreliable.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It could be a nice fat lawsuit if they focus on that because they gave us the discretion to make in person calls or go remote based not only on our clinic policies but also on our comfort level/vulnerability with Covid. If I have asthma, am elderly or live with people that are, or any other vulnerabilities I’m making remote calls. It’s potential discrimination to make personnel decisions based on that and they can’t ask why I choose to go remote.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing more and more reps and managers are coming down with Covid now , especially since the managers are doing field rides now , heard some reps
    have been hospitalized due to Covid.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who cares? 99% recovery rate. Get out and work and stop using covid as an crutch to be lazy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe Dr. Faucci, he says stay home until mid 2021. That is what i have been doing

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not BS on the reps and managers have it. I know three in one region alone. With the rep being hospitalized. Also, one manager working a field ride today with a rep who had a pending Covid test after getting swabbed Friday. Not whining. Just saying it’s true. Could these reps have gotten it going to the grocery store instead of working, sure. No big deal but manager ride along are a joke. Most of us can barely get into face to face meetings much less take a manager in with us.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are lying. We are in the middle of a mental health pandemic, and you’re telling me your offices don’t see you?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy there!
    Most of my accounts won’t see me.
    Mental health has nothing to do with some Lundbeck products.

I know, I know, my “can’t we just get along” post on CP won’t help much, but let’s try and have a little mercy for each other.

We’re all in different areas, have different circumstances, different beliefs, and are probably just doing the best we can.

Some of us have been affected personally by COVID. Many not.
    Some of us know front line healthcare workers. Many not.

Many of us will be deeply impacted by a layoff.
    Some not.