HR's Abrasive Clown

Discussion in 'On Call' started by Anonymous, Mar 17, 2015 at 10:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we talking about MP here or her boss? I have never experienced a payroll clerk getting so involved and making poor decisions.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MP is just a clerk doing what she is told. Not sure why she has to be so rude. She does seem to make a lot of mistakes. Has anyone else grown tired of HR's attempts to defend RC all the time? He is always lying about something but do not call HR and try to get her sympathy on the lies you have been told. She will tell you all the wonderful things RC stands for and if there was a misunderstanding it must be something we heard and not the bullshit he speaks. Why does she defend his poor ethics?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's called LOYALTY. Right or wrong, when someone is at the top of the helm, be it the President of the USA or President of On-Call, they put into positions people they can trust to be loyal. As we know, loyalty can be a good thing and a bad thing depending on how far people are willing to go for their boss. For Example, President Nixon and Watergate, President Clinton and all of his scandals, all the loyal and corrupt people that they employed. Hope this explains why MP is a douche bag!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MP does less defending than the HR lady. The President and VP are not Gods but she defends their actions no matter what. The President (RC) is probably the worst at meaning anything he says but lucky enough to have his little army of loyal soldiers to back him up. She better wise up and realize he is not as loyal to her as she is about him. He will throw her under the bus quicker than she can sing praises of his greatness ---- like always. I tried to warn her but she does not listen to anything negative about his royal highness RC or the little VP WD.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are sooooo miserable do us all a favor and quit. I'm sure everyone on your team would agree with me, I myself tend to stay away from negative people, and you my friend are the most negative. I'm sure your cell phone has stopped ringing because everyone is tired of your whining