HTX-011 Ramp up

Discussion in 'Heron Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2020 at 6:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With the PDUFA a month away, what's the latest thinking? I think it could be a great product and an easier administration that Exparel but wondering if the delay has enabled some of the issues to be sorted out? Reimbursement, distribution, training, label, etc. Any word on hiring and timing?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barry want to schedule a meetup?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thoughts on the push back of the PDUFA date to June 26? This makes it difficult for people trying to decide between Heron and Baudax (assuming Baudax gets approved this week).

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heron manufacturing team is a laughing stock. BQ should be fired for not hiring a better crew.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unfortunately true. It’s like they are sitting on a lake of oil with HTX-011 but they can’t figure out how to get it out of the ground.

Hint: hire professionals.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed with Heron. Have significant experience with the company that will be its #1 competitor. The HR person leading the search was a joke all she wanted to talk about was her daughter and her dog. She got short with me when I tried to re-focus on the task at hand. Being passed on was the best thing that ever happened to me. Im close to joining Baudax, thank you Heron HR!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they were getting approved at close to the same time, I would say Heron would be a better job than Baudax. I think Baudax will be a tough sell, and Exparel has already made inroads for HTX-011 with an inferior drug. That’s a moot point now unless Baudax gets squashed a third time.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter just informed me of a “pause” in the hiring process! Anyone else?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SAN DIEGO, Feb. 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HRTX), a commercial-stage biotechnology company focused on improving the lives of patients by developing best-in-class treatments to address some of the most important unmet patient needs, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has extended the review period for the New Drug Application (NDA) for HTX-011 by up to three months. The new PDUFA goal date is June 26, 2020.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company just can’t get it together. BQ, CMC and HR all incompetent - probably Marketing and Sales is too. If they ever get approved and follow through with new hires, company will be sold (for not much) and you’ll all be let go within a year.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many options/RSUs are being offered to new TMs?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did anyone who went to the hiring event in December even get a formal offer?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did, the start date is listed as ‘flexible’ but no later than 6/1/2020. 5000 RSU shares included. I’m going to wait this out as the product and company are awesome.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6/1? So before the new PDUFA of 6/26?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hope that all the missteps by Heron over the years is finally helping people realize that this company has absolutely no idea what they are doing and we should start questioning everything that comes out of their mouths -- that includes launch timelines, sales targets, and even clinical data (yes, seriously). It's not a coincidence that HTX-011 is experiencing the same kind of regulatory issues (manufacturing hiccups, PDUFA delays, CRL) that hampered Sustol a few years ago. And even after all that drama around the Sustol approval, look at where sales for that product are today (hint: they were under a million dollars in the fourth quarter of 2019). Heron really is a dumpster fire under this leadership team, can anyone argue otherwise?! HTX-011 had once been looked at as the most promising drug the company could bring to market; everyone said an on-time approval was a slam dunk last April -- that is, based on all the glowing things Heron's leadership team has said about the drug to date. Based on last year's CRL and the most recent PDUFA delay, can we please start believing that there may be more to the HTX-011 story that Heron is hiding from the public? I think so, because all this is starting to smell funny. Maybe it smelled funny all along to some people within the inner circle, but the horrid stench really seems to be spreading quick.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, that is scathing review of Heron management. In the past, I just assumed management including Barry, Sean (if you can call HR “management”) and all CMC staff were incompetent but that with time they would eventually get it right. You are insinuating they are outright lying, not just about timelines, but also about their clinical data? Well I wouldn’t put it past them.

Someone should perhaps remind Barry that, while the folks in BP might not make as much as he does soaking investors on equity/options, they are still smarter than any of you dopes at Heron and any discrepancies in the clinical will be found during due diligence.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its pretty simple...a leadership team is only as good as its track record of execution. Barry's track record the last few years should speak for itself, shouldn't it? And it speaks very poorly, hard to argue against that. But during this entire period of time, he's always said publicly that everything is great, great, great and Heron is taking over the world with no one in the way. Yea....everything just doesn't line up if you ask me.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

interviewed with heron. wont leave pacira now. these yahoos are more f&*cked up than pacira. now talkng to baudax, someone has to eventually get t right. hopefully. maybe. possibly.

btw, the woman in hr i spoke to was an idiot.