HUGE opportunity

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2018 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great. Now Docs should really be excited to talk to us about Hydrocodone!! I can see the script pad burning up now!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. One less person talking about bagels & Panera

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This should be good news for Collegium.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you all that dumb that you can't see what is about to happen to the pain industry? Purdue will be deemed a noble company because they see that they are the source of the opioid epidemic. The government and public will applaud their efforts to resolve the opioid epidemic issue by not promoting to doctors anymore and will but pressure to have other pharma pain companies to follow suit and stop promoting as well in order to control the opioid epidemic. Any drug company that does not follow suit will be labeled as a money hungry company that has no problem be the cause of drug addiction. Purdue in the publics eyes admitted that the pharma industry is the reason for the opioid epidemic. Pain docs will stop access for reps due to added pressure from the public to not accept "bribes" for drug addictions. This is the beginning of the end of pain specialty as we know it boys and girls. Purdue is the giant of the pain industry. If they stop promoting, everyone else will be pressured to stop promoting as well. Heed my warning, brush up our resumes. This is the beginning of the end of promoting pain drugs to doctors.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn why did you have to rain on my parade on a Sunday night? Hate to admit it but I think you are right :/

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is 100% true

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This will be true in the long run, but not in the short run. Not until pain pills are much safer and there is a ways to go. In Purdue's case, they may be forced to take OP off the market

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah. That won’t happen. If Purdue was truly trying to set an example, then they would have dismissed their frivolous lawsuits against other opioid manufacturers. That hasn’t happened yet, therefore, they still get the stink eye. This is the dawn of the shift we will see where new opioid pain meds will be required to hold all 3 Cat studies for FDA ADT approval. It’s the beginning of the end for a lot of other products and just the beginning for Collegium’s DeterX.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Purdue is not going to be held in any sort of high regard, but their move is just going to continue to stigmatize the rest of us in the pain space. As it is, I just tell most people that I’m working for a healthcare start-up to avoid any conversations about opioids. They have devastated rural Ohio

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Somehow I get the feeling that you think what we sell is not a C2 and what we do is not part of the drug epidemic. Oxycontin, Hysingla both have ADF and yet ppl think of Purdue as the problem when they were the first to try to make their drugs safer. Why is that?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you even work here? OxyContin has an ADF? Are you serious? No it doesn’t. They claim it to have an ADF, but haven’t you read the Guden reprint? Ever heard of it? What about the promotion to primary care? Purdue really screwed the pooch with that one. Have you looked at the FDAs 3 categorical studies? Have you seen that OxyContin doesn’t have all 3? Go bi*ch somewhere else. Quit trying to instill fear in everyone. We (not sure if you are a “we”) are fine.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Way to restate the selling message. You can keep repeating it but we’re still not gaining ground.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not gaining ground? How dense are you people? Have you seen the overall sales numbers? XtampzaER is the fastest growing branded opiate in the market. It’s outpacing all predecessors (except oxy) in their same respective launch week.

You can’t fix stupid.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i don’t think we can call it a launch after almost 2 years.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude you want to be a Collegium parrot and repeat everything from the marketing material and suck off the ivory tower then fine by me but you don’t get to force everyone to see through rose colored Collegium glasses like yourself. I don’t know if you are one of the B2B reps they hired (sounds like it) but if you work in pharma long enough specifically in pain then you see things from a different perspective. I’ve been in pain for over 15+ years and have seen and been apart of company successes and failures and in the end I learned that I have to look out for myself and family first and develop no loyalty towards a company. In the end we are all expendable and they will not bat an eye if they wanted to let us go. Google pharma layoffs. I’m speaking from experience, don’t put blind loyalty in any pharma company thinking that they will give you the same. It’s kept me from avoiding 3 layoffs from my previous companies and people like you walking to the unemployment line. Not once have I trashed Xtampza or the technology. It’s the industry I’m worried about and trust me I’m just as scared about the future especially with all my experience and relationships tied to the pain industry. But I’m also smart enough and not brainwashed enough to see us heading in the big iceberg of a rep-less pain industry and planning my next move before I get that pink slip. I suggest you tie your loyalties to yourself and your family before Collegium. Pharma sales is a lucrative job but also a cold and nasty demon if you let it get in bed with you. Cafepharma has its share of trolls and comics but it’s greatest assets is to learn from others experiences and catch layoffs before they happen. I suggest you sit down and really analyze the future of this industry by reading what’s being put out there before you say I’m trying to instill fear.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P.S. Remind me who Dr. Gudin? Would he happen to be a PAID Collegium Speaker/Researcher? Can't remember, asking for a friend.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Gudin is a Pharma whore. But, PK Data doesn’t lie. No matter the amount of money involved.

Congrats on being in pain for 15 years. I’ve been in pain for 10. But that doesn’t matter- because the pain market has never been in this position before. So our tenure means nothing when it comes to the current state of the market. Most of you are constantly bitching about how the sky is falling. It is, for many. But for Collegium- we are in good shape. Sit back. Relax. Work your ass off and make some money. If you get laid off, repeat the cycle. Otherwise, quit bitching.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cool let’s just agree to disagree. You look at it as the glass half full. Hope you are right and all pain pharma shuts down except for Collegium and all pain drugs are sold exclusively by Collegium