HUGE opportunity

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, Feb 11, 2018 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gudin speaks for Purdue too dummy!
    No one cares about Xtampza BS studies, Oxy has the real world data.
    Keep dreaming homer!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Pain Market is toxic. There will be no one promoting any opioids in their current formulations in the near future. The lawsuits will be attached to every company and the settlements will be so devastating that no one will want to actively be promoting these drugs. Purdue reps were not even allowed to mention any benefits of their drugs for most of this past year. They could only discuss Black Box type info and societal concerns with MDs and still the pressure from litigation forced them to layoff the entire pain sales force. This is just the beginning.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Companies like Collegium, BDSI, Daichii and Pfizer aren’t going anywhere. Their promotion of these pain products aren’t going anywhere either. Purdue f***ed themselves with promoting to Primary Care for so long. I wish you people would stop with these attempts of scare tactics. Opioids will never go away. The market is too big and the pain physician alliances are too big.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Companies like Collegium, BDSI, Daichii and Pfizer aren’t going anywhere. Their promotion of these pain products aren’t going anywhere either. Purdue f***ed themselves with promoting to Primary Care for so long. I wish you people would stop with these attempts of scare tactics. Opioids will never go away. The market is too big and the pain physician alliances are too big.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s because Purdue could not defend their marketing practices after a guilty plea ! So ANY marketing by Purdue during an opioid crisis they helped create .......you better bail if you are Purdue because the lawsuits will just keep coming!! Collegium did not go in to expand the market, they have a great product with the technology behind it at a time when the pain market needs a downsizing and a shift from the crazy opioid epidemic! Collegium can defend how they market their product all day long so even if they get pulled in to lawsuits, the product makes sense in this environment and they are cognizant of the environment they are selling in and that it is a CII opioid. Something Purdue never figured out because they were driven by greed!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have got to be joking. You think all of this media craze and witch hunting is because Purdue promoted to Primary Care? You do realize that the epidemic is from pill mills who specialize in "pain" right? The general population can't even spell oxycontin much less know what pharma company promotes what. We are all being lumped as the reason for the opioid crisis. You really think the government is going to say, "Purdue you are out because you promoted to Primary Care for years but Collegium you can still promote to doctors because you are new in the pain industry and weren't responsible for this epidemic." Just like the millions of law abiding gun owners who would not even think of using their guns for evil but yet there the government is trying to remove guns from everyone for the deeds of .1% of gun owners. What's going to happen is that it will become illegal for a pharma company to promote any CII products to doctors except for ADHD because we all know that the social repercussions of too many ADHD drugs in the US are people being more productive members of society.

I wish people would stop calling this scare tactics and take a look around at what is going on outside of the Collegium "everything is fine" bubble.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I initially bought into the idea of a “safer” oxy too. That’s crap. Oxycontin is highly addictive regardless of the delivery method. Find a new job and stop profiting off of a drug that has devastated this country. You’ll feel much better about yourself, I do.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Forget promoting pain pills. They sell themselves. Just keep the supply chain strong and keep the scripts pumping out. Daddy needs a nice bonus to buy a new Lexus.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

::golf clap::

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

::standing ovation::

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How odd that he is a paid speaker for Oxycontin as well.
    I guess he tells the doctors how great Txampza is?
    Perhaps you noticed you sold 10M last quarter and Oxy sold 1Billion?
    You have been launching this dud for 2 years now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s no time forget Xtampza is an opioid and Collegium is not immune to the scrutiny in the pain environment! Can Collegium defend paying their sales reps bonus to sell opioids during an opioid epidemic? Can Collegium control idiots who get their hands on opioids and figure out ways to abuse them? Can Collegium withstand the scrutiny that is being placed on companies by governing bodies and can they afford the legal defense they will have to stand up to once they are drug into the lawsuits? Can Collegium control doctors overprescribing to people who maybe shouldn’t even get an opioid? I guess we will all see. You can be doing everything by the book and still end up having to defend everything you do as a company in this environment! And it isn’t cheap to fight this stuff. Purdue was a private company because if they were public the stock price would have tanked and the company doors shut not long after the lawsuits began way long ago! Good luck to you all I hope you know what you have gotten yourselves into!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i've seen several offices now close their doors to pain companies bringing lunches, breakfast etc. . Pain docs are increasingly wary about going to dinner programs promoted by opioid companies. We all know that opioids aren/t going away, but the reality is that if you promote opioids in 2018, you're the red headed stepchild. I've never promoted off label or downsized the risks, and my docs respect me for that. But I can't prevent offices from closing doors to opioid reps, while NSAID or muscle relaxant reps come and go as they please. And the poop med reps are everywhere also.

Not sure if I want to wait for the inevitable downsizing.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is a sinking ship. Anyone who doesn’t believe this is in serious denial. Get out while you can. Get your resumes updated. Pack your bags. If you’re thinking about taking a job here seriously think it over twenty times. #timesalmostup #methree #replivesmatter

15. Sounds like someone who used to work here. Sinking ship or party barge aside, a jobs a job. If it ends we'll get another.keep your doom and gloom to your own life and career. Get out while you can ...Please. #youdontmatter #samestorydifferentcompany.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re so happy at Collegium, why are you trolling CP dumbass? Go take one in the rear and call your top XT prescriber for a Rx.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious. And so true.