Humberto OUT!!!! Finally!

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Oct 11, 2016 at 10:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

actually Kelly has been great. creative and passionate. To be frank, he is wasted talent at G, greatness in the middle of these other clowns too busy trying to win the popularity contest.... instead of helping g succeed. I hope Nestle figures these people out quick.

Plus when you have people who have been there for quite awhile and that don't like change, they gang up and cock block...

So I'm impressed he and Todd managed to do as much as they have in the midst of some really shitty internal people we all face.... which is too many.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for checking in Kelly. Who cares how big Neutrogena is over the counter.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hater....lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK Junior, if you were really part of A&C, we would have to have 'the talk'. But, you are just a clueless troll. Kelly came in and sales skyrocketed, we are making more money than ever, and he talks about us like we are heroes. Get a life, you will never get a clue.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heroes? More like a game show host. Let's make an A/C deal.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why did the new CEO, PN not start ? And when will he start ? Who is running the Compnay ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Allergan filed a lawsuit against him....

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he is not coming to NsH...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What? Not coming? What is the reason? This is ridiculous...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blind leading the blind.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How embarrassing! Why is nothing being communicated?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Humberto was way over his head in most of his positions over the last 10 years. Also, very disloyal to the people who originally built the company. Shoves those people aside and now tanks a once great company. Your new CEO should completely clean house both over at Nestle HQ and in the US. I am sure the little arrogant guy will be strutting around at the Winter Derm meetings as an arrogant consultant. Best of luck my friend.