Hymen Pravda

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by Anonymous, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jaime Prada...how many asses did you lick to get where you are?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That guy is such a loser with no friends...always picking up and leaving to job hop...only hangs out with co workers...such a loser...poor wife has no friends either..loser idioit

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is this? Who am I?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A total slime bag and cannot be trusted! Will throw anyone under the bus to get ahead!

6. Flat Rock Tiger

Flat Rock Tiger new user

7. Flat Rock Tiger

Flat Rock Tiger new user

Your comment about Jaime says a lot about you! I recruited Jaime to his first job in the industry and was one of his first trainers. He is bright, a hard work and has been successful in multiple career positions. He is and always will be grat human being!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the above quote is true (which is highly suspect), great job for calling yourself out! I’ve generally found in life when people take the time to make strong negative statements about someone there is generally some truth to the comments. Doesn’t seem like a nice person.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will meet you anywhere to beat you up and punch you many times in your bloated face.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is English your second language?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jaime Prada Gilead, total scum bag. The above quotes are true.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He wasn't any worse than the other married marketing director in RA who was openly giving the business to a direct report.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. I always wondered if the affair was connected to RP’s departure. She is still around.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It wasn't. He just saw the writing on the wall with resourcing and got a title promo at a smaller company.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously didn’t impact her career: she has moved on in the marketing world. Crazy how open they were about it.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because Genentech/Roche is a sleazeball of a company. No morals. No integrity. It is no surprise.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is RP? First name?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should ask LH. Although, she probably mostly called him “Daddy”...

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She's done well...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we really sinking this low? Affairs happen in every company, department, and brand. In general the people mentioned haven’t done anything to deserve this gossip. Call your teammates who knew them if you want to discuss someone’s kids. It should be off limits.