I’m Catching Major Panic Attacks about this Weekend Meeting!

Discussion in 'Amarin' started by anonymous, Jan 9, 2020 at 3:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A meeting on a Saturday and Sunday is out of line! I have talked to many others and they are planning to do the same as me...and that’s not be in the field the rest of the week. If it impacts our territories that whole week, so what. The nerve of them.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a pharmaceutical meeting is doing that to you then you may want to work elsewhere and make better money

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How the fuck am I going to manage to get to church services? That shit I’d important to me, goddamit

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really Donald?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amarin not quite bush league yet...But working on it. Meetings on the weekend are comical but rah rah...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are offering church service on Sunday. That is why we start at 10 am

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good! I was hoping they would allow me to go to church. This would be the first Sunday that I would’ve been absent in many years.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they reimburse for a nanny service to keep 2 small children on Sat and Sunday?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what activity are we doing that we need to were tennis shoes? Bowling? Haha!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AT&T Stadium

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t cuss I don’t smoke I don’t drink, G Dammit I left my cigarettes at the bar.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s at the stadium?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Husband/wide not available or what? One Person here is trolling all the time. If you cant be away from home for several days, even with Kids, don´t get a Job.

Is that the 199X-today Generation who is crying so loud? Unbelievable...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes and you can get your nails done too. Plus there will be a surrogate “husband” available to bitch at; make sure to submit pic of hubby so they can provide best match for you.

15. Woody

Woody new user

Read Crybabies Post.....now so suck your thumb!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not cut out for sales if you cry at work and get anxiety and stress from role playing.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol. Today (Saturday) is not so bad. Not like it's a full day. We all get to show up late in the day. JT gives a speech, we drink, eat, party. Not necessarily in that order. Then full day tomorrow as JT heads off to his special mtg at JPM. Works for me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did JT tell you your being acquired yet

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep on dreaming.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we are being bought by the Jaques Cousteau Research Foundation for pioneering a superior fish oil molecule that does not differ structurally whatsoever from any other fish oil in your local drug or grocery store.