1. AstraZeneca quits cancer pipeline efforts — Eisai's weight loss drug is pulled from market due to safety concerns — Melinta seeks buyout bids to escape bankruptcy — See more on our front page news TRY TWO WEEKS OF OUR EMAIL NEWS HEADLINES FOR FREE
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m out, just like this company

Discussion in 'Biohaven' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I made the wrong choice by coming to this company. We’re so screwed! I don’t know why I for a second I thought this drug that has been delayed could compete far larger companies would think of deeper checkbooks than ours.I’m out. any longer with this company is like riding the titanic.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The migraine market has become saturated. Ever since Amgen launched Aimovig, everyone has jumped on the migraine bandwagon. It’s ridiculous. How many migraine meds are really needed, and how do docs decide when there are a half dozen to choose from? I know that some are for acute and some for prevention, but the market is still flooded.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But Biohaven has such and edgy “derelicts” marketing campaign. Who can compete with that?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must have been wasted when typing this