I’m scared

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2020 at 11:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is anyone else frightened? In my state I am seeing long lines to be tested and my neighbor was just taken away by ambulance (flu with shortness of breath). She is 62. My state estimates over 10,000 plus are infected and all is shutting down. Yet I am calling upon 5-10 MD offices? I can’t even get into the office building without getting my temp checked and evaluated only to be told the office won’t see non priority personnel. My only need in being out is to find toilet paper and flu meds. Heading home
    I pray you are well

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider yourself lucky! My state says over 100,000 have Covid-19. You need to be told not to work? I have been home since Tuesday. not playing and my health is not worth this piece of garbage, corrupt and indebted company. Good luck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck Salix. And fuck Josh. You think for one solitary second they give a shit about you or your family? They don’t. Stay home and don’t give it a second thought.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get off the Josh kick. He is easy to figure out. Tommy Boy is a childhood actor who has scammed countless into thinking he is a VP. No field based experience or concern for anyone other than his damn self. He is first to bring up his own family drama on stage to make you cry but wouldn’t lose a minute sleep if you are your family got sick or died.

The real issue here is the CEO who solely cares about Wall Street and his global image. He knows Salix is in trouble without Corona. So he will never tell you to not work. He is hoping guilt and soft pressure from RD to DM to you works, and forces you out into harms way because anything less than 100% of IC Goal is unacceptable. How many times have you heard that statement field?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jesus does you mommy still tuck you in at night?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mommy doesn’t tuck me in, but Jesus does. How about you? And no. Nobody is asking to be babied or coddled. We are asking for strong leadership in the face of a pandemic crisis where a virus has a incubation period of 2 weeks, and is highly spread. Most in society have shut down, yet we get “encouragement statements”. Glad this is such a joke to you Poster. How old are you? In good shape? If you got this which is a possibility, you won’t be slinging mud then.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the above point ?

we encourage you to work remotely to support your customers. We recognize that for some businesses and locations, customers may still require in-person assistance. When this is necessary, please take the appropriate precautions, e.g. social distancing, handwashing, etc.) to help keep yourself safe.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - my point exactly. This pretty much sums up the self centered attitude of our senior leadership. This should be direction to: NOT be in the field , unless absolutely necessary (example- requested by an account) Not ENCOURAGED to.... My manager was already freaking out about our #’s - they are going to “encourage” us to do whats best for the business. To be honest, I would rather be in the field than have to do worthless homework assignments and facetime role playing with them.
    Hopefully clarification will be given tomorrow, but the fact of that matter is that a communication like this shouldnt have to be explained/defended.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yea, those of us with kids are gonna have a hard time role playing through all the noise.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All Companies are going to be rolling out all of this virtual nonsense for a while. Just smile and do the best you can but be happy that you will be paid throughout this crisis...many wont and looks like this is the week that society as we know it comes to an end for at least a month.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is our chance to shine. We are in it like other real healthcare workers. Patients need the offices open and the offices need us to continue to support them. You are essential and a vital part of healthcare. Be smart and safe in your activities.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"You are essential and a vital part of healthcare"

Best joke ever!