I am a Rock Star Manager

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2016 at 11:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, you heard it right. I am a Rock Star Manager. I know how to hold people accountable and coach for performance. And if you can't fucking cut it, I cut your ass. I simply can't tolerate any weak, lazy, soft, whiners who can't go out and work a full day, or close and make a number. Look, it isn't mean. Most people are not cut out to be a top sales dog. I never could understand why so many weak managers put up with garbage and people who can't work a full day. On my team, you lead or you get the hell out of the way and make room for a performer. Don't like, suck shit on a hot day in Cleveland. Pick up the pace of get your resume on the street and move over to pharma. That is how the world works you weak and lazy fool. If you are on my team and reading this, yah you, get your damn resume uploaded to Ladders or HotJobsinRetail Sales.com Cause your days around here are numbered. You know who you are.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You talking bout me?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wanna work for this manager

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This managers butt is on the line. Blame the reps when it's the overall leadership and company in general.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow this sounds very familiar. of one particular maniac in the office. the one I am thinking of....

needs 2 lay off d crack pipe pops. delusional & a patho liar. Name-calling & threats? how stupid is he. apparently has no self-control. a few have recorded his unethical convos & more. proof this mgr. is evil & psychotic. really needs meds or a leash

arrogant 'dic-tator' (mgr.) bragged he tells MH what 2 do. pres & CFO are his puppets he once said. he makes them do what he wants. if not, runs 2 Nestle. mgrs. goal was VP pos., wants his way. he doesn't respect new vp or pres behind close doors. says sales reps r a casualty

high perf my ass.

TRUTH: this particular mgr wants slaves 2 work w/o ?s asked, 2 overload w busy work, not allowed 2 leave until done, 2 control/manipulate. wants ppl that won't/can't fight back. mgr. only rids ppl that can prove his incompetency, prove his unethical actions & bad decisions. provg this mgrs. ignorance jeopardizes oppty 2 move up. person becomes a threat. anyone in d way of personal agenda (for vp role) will become a target of lies, set up & pushed out. RH trashed current VP, hr & other mgrs. to Nestle. screwed over several while smiling at them.

this fat cat allows unqualified little girls (pawns) thyre screwg 2 endorse products, decisions/action, state opinions & steal ideas from new hires (clueless suckers). he can break G's rules & his own rules. but don't u dare.

it's almost like he is bipolar, makes decisions & changes them the very next minute, confusing everyone and blaming anyone in his path. is this the one?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

*RH is for Rock Head...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm pretty sure this is satire.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You hope it is. Is it?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wish I could says it's the ONE. This represents MANY of the leadership here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very True. Some hide it well though. The closer you get you're likely to get a wiff of their dirty laundry. not everyone does. I guess this means out is the only option?

But is this the one whose ass is on the line?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales is all about working hard and delivering results. Deliver, or get axed. That is how it all works.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does this mgr really belong to you Galderma? Unprofessional and ignorant.

Working hard is one thing, working hard and getting nowhere is another.

And I guess we don't understand sales.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sound like a liberal marsh mellow

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and you, right-wing extremist.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you Curley , was this insight at the bottom of another booze bottle ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

take your little BS in Communications degree and get to work, slacker.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a funny post. Who is this manager? Is she in the East?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah I guess pulling forward #s is hard work

anyone completed an audit on the ENTIRE Inventiv project? millions & millions of $$$$$$ flushed down the tubes (marketing, product development, training, consultants, outside resources, IT, etc.), countless hours from resources across company (IT, Legal, HR, etc.) pulled away from other projects that suffered while onboarding an entire sales force for ONE brand.

Wasnt CVS given exclusivity for 3 months? Didn't G hire Inventiv team same time? Didn't cvs deal tie Inventiv hands? Big sales from CVS buy in looked promising until product flopped? Wasn't Product returned? Was product ready for dist?

Didn't product issues during product dev. from conception to launch? Didn't sales continue to drop after cvs buy in?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Inventiv project:

Who were the responsible parties during this time? Didn't HR influence VP at the time (new pres.) old sales force too whiny, unreliable, not the best choice to sale new product. wasn't this the reason for new contracted team? If new team worked out, wouldn't they replace old teams Rx & contract

results of hard work with bad direction: product flopped, sales force failed, left disgruntled (whiny) and now laid off. entire new sales team gone. Did they have the same complaints? What were they?

Isn't this one of many examples of wasted time/money & sacrificed resources because of bad direction imposed by managers desperate to make #s. #s driven by new prez. MH

Tell me again, who needs to be axed? can't keep using reps & HO Employees as scapegoats.

Signed Mr Marshmallow

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are all deadbeats. I doubt you are making 180 or 200 for being a simpleton rep driving around for 3 hours a day. Low skill. That ain't gonna last.