I am a Rock Star Manager

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2016 at 11:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#fakenews

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

drain the swamp!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time for new leadership in the NE. Cliff you should have taken that Evolus job. Big mistake. Now you can go back to your receptionist position in the Derm office.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do you find the time to post all this nonsense between pushing the make up remover wipes and getting botox. #stopyourwhining #getarealjob

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you cross the Donald

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#fakenews

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Russian interference

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Always in the East. KC doesn't put up with this bs in the West.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I couldn’t agree more...move on focus on your own lives and want the best for everyone

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wake up ! It’s not that we want people to make mistakes in their personal lives. Heck we all have things that we want to remain hidden. But it’s the sense of entitlement and lack of accountability that exist at this place that drives people crazy. Especially when those personal mistakes interfere with work. When you have people that rely on these so-called “ leaders “ for career guidance and advice because they want to get promoted the right way. These people go to work every day and just simply want the best for their families. Maybe send their kids to college so they can become more than a sample dropper. Possibly take one vacation a year during Xmas shut Down.

Once these personal mistakes cross the line of work, well then it’s fair game. Here’s a great idea —- let’s not go to work for over a year and then when people find out we are breaking the rules —well we can go crawl under a rock and hope that it blows over onto someone else that is doing the same thing. Oh and I can still make 200 K with full benefits while I’m looking for another job on Galderma’s dime. It’s absolutely pathetic is what it is and it only exists in companies like this.
    Far better people have been fired for things not nearly as bad as what’s going on here. This is just another case of typical lack of accountability in Pharma. It starts from the top and works its way down. Those that don’t like the guilty being called out are probably guilty themselves. Last I checked, no one forces you to be on this website. If you don’t like what’s being said don’t visit.

Either way please stop wasting my time. I have to fix some calls while I take my kids from Gymboree To the pumpkin patch everyday this week.
    #stoptheinsanity

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or we can get rid of the bottom feeders that do nothing and enable people like me to go out there and actually work.
    The Gymboree reference was a joke but obviously you missed. But heck, that harmonica class you took second semester of your senior year in college Pushed your GPA to over 3.0 so you are galderma material. I suspect you are aspiring to become a DM. Best of luck

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh and
    #stoptheinsanity

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree with everything above..double standards make a messy work environment MS has been under radar for a decade #timesup

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is safe...bottom line

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for a nice new Fall Halloween Cocktail.
    Anyone have any suggestions?
    Hope to drink away the pain of this ridiculously dumb job!

Thanks

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. To Dear Holier than thou

Please don’t judge anyone and be in charge of your self and your career. If you think your DM is the way to climb the ladder your wrong. It’s callEd self reliance, ambition. If this job is so bad that you wouldn’t want your child to have it, how do you walk through the door at nite.

Get real .
    Galderma is a great company and allows for people to thrive without micromanaging, it seems like you should be working in a cube with a manager in eyesight so you can raise your hand and ask if you can go to the ladies room.

Go make some Chili and relax!

18. You must be a genius with that comment.
    You can say that for any company anyone works with, you can say it when you get in your car
    or boat.
    So please if you have something genius to add let’s here it.

Go make some Chili and pour your self a glass of shut the hell up juice!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I feel like you are missing the point. You must work for a manager that is not sleeping with other managers. I am trying to take ownership of my career. I am trying to do the right thing and stay out of trouble. But despite me putting up numbers and doing all the right things I am given a line of BS As to why I am not ready to be promoted. My manager shows up for one hour every four months. My FCRs or a complete fabrication. And when I try to bring this up, I am told I shouldn’t worry about it and I should be lucky because my manager doesn’t work with me. Again, you talk a big game but you have absolutely no idea what is going on over here.
    But just keep pretending you go to work.

20. Dear Brilliant

10 years is a great span to be under the radar than be on the radar.
    You sound like a Bernie Sanders supporter. Get out of Pharma and open a
    chili stand. You’ll be much happier.

OC is back