I am floored!

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Drug Dumper, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:41 PM.

1. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

With all you holier-than-thou pontificators out there, not one word about the Boston bombing??????

Shame on you.

2. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

Waiting on the info about the 'person of interest'.

3. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

DD, with all due respect, what is there to say at this point? It was obviously a well planned terrorist attack, we're all watching the news and not a lot seems to be known right now. Do you have anything to say about it?

4. Drug Dumper

Do you think it was a true terrorist attack? or some whack job? At least it wasn't someone with a Uzi machine gun.

5. Pale Horse

Pale Horse Guest

They've already announced that it is a foreign national.

6. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

I've heard that quite a few bombs were set, a couple were discovered, a couple defused and one or two detonated. With that said it sounds like more than one person but firtunatelly, not the brightest gang around with the ones that didn't go off. I'm thankful for that. Also bombs are way scarier than Uzis but you can't really outlaw fertilizer.

I'll guess a gang of terrorists that were less than highly educated - thankfully.

7. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

Let see. Its April 15th tax day. It was a low level bombing. Gun background checks on the docket. We have a black President. I say its home grown.

8. Drug Dumper

I figured if it was Al Qaeda, they would have already taken credit. It's also Patriot's Day, isn't it?

9. And what's your track record?

10. tinkrbelle

tinkrbelle Well-Known Member

We need a new board on CP- perhaps it should be called- Hot Topics, or Current events-- so we can discuss whats in the news and just politics.

I think this was home grown also.

11. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

I am hearing reports that it may of been domestic not foreign national terrorists groups. So many rumors being spread around hard to know what is what, who to trust and not to believe. My thoughts are with the injured and the families that lost loved ones.

12. Doc Who

Doc Who Active Member

Its perfect. Hell I knew when one of our soldiers died in Iraq before it was in their home newspaper. My track record is pretty good.

13. Your track record is on par with that of a blind squirrel!

Dancing on the graves of our brave soldiers is hardly praiseworthy!

14. You keep hearing reports, eh? But how would the smart money bet?

15. GorgeousGAMS

GorgeousGAMS Guest

Vag, I do not think it was "well-planned" at all. If it had been, a lot more people would be dead. I think this was some pissed off white collar unemployed, 30-something who decided to "hurt" a lot of people with homemade bombs 101.

16. Breakingnews

To offer a response that asks how the 'smart money' would bet in this case is sick and twisted.

17. Yeah, 2O something Saudi fits that description.

18. Breakingnews

19. No, it's not. It is a figure of speech which illustrates how illogical your thinking is. That's why you squeal like a stuck pig even though you supposedly have me on ignore.