I Can't Breathe

Discussion in 'Linvatec' started by Anonymous, Dec 8, 2014 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stand up my Linvatec family. Let's make change.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm in. Taking business form the big guys everyday. I love being the under dog. They never see me coming.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice to have a positive attitude. Too bad the writing is on the wall. Conmed will be sold off piece meal by the end of 2015. Ortho division has hit a wall with products and can't keep up with the big boys.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have to agree - no real new products that work. Anyone have a update on their new camera system (not the 3D); I believe there are some major problems with the new camera and we'll have to wait and see how the new CEO spins it during the next investor call. By the way, how's that new ablator coming along???? Haven't heard much there either; wasn't that suppose to come out......last year....then late this year.....now what.....Q2????? Any bets on the over/under for May lol.....????? How's the new VP of Sales,,,,what's his name...RB has done nothing but hired a bunch of his cronies....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Conmed will be sold during 2015. The question is will it be sold off piece meal or to a single company. Rumor is that one company definitely wanted the whole thing, but senior management didn't want that single comapny due to impact on senior management. Whatever deal that gives Hartman long term job will get the company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're not positioning the company for a short term sale folks. It'll become more evident as additional personnel changes happen early next year.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not taking business from anybody. Stop it.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like an acquisition, along with more heads on the block. Who is in, and who is out?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is so true.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope I'm pretty much awesome.