I can't complete against Verifi

Discussion in 'Natera' started by anonymous, Apr 9, 2016 at 8:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our test isn't very good, with redraw rates still over 10% and our data is partially made-up, how do I sell against Verifi? We can only sell fetal fraction for so long, right?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha! It's too early for sarcasm!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

now i feel better, thanks man.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its been pretty quiet since KS got canned. Guess he ran out of skirts to chase since we aren't hiring

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please indulge. i used to work with him. did he really get fired? or he quit? any reasons?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didn't get fired. He left to be the VP of Sales at Color Genomics. Same company DC went to. Y'all are funny.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

well damn........right when I was about to get all excited that he might have been fired. a piece of real shit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if DC and KS both went to CG then why does the company cheerleader keep on here telling everyone everything is fine?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know..It is crazy to think that DC, who was offered career advancement and more pay would leave...ya know? I mean, I guess thats what you do to become successful? Most of you D bags wouldn't know what that is like because you are low level reps for your entire life. KS followed suit because DC took him along...again, an advancement in his career and a promotion with more pay. You guys are such tools.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KS DC left because they ran this company into the ground with broken promises and micromanagement. Look at both of there history's, it falls in suit.

I bet they will both be job hunting again in less than 12 months.

And FYI...KS was asked to
    Leave! Research your facts before spouting off!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg........speaking of tools. sure as shit....the company cheerleader feels the need to spout off. Yes shit-for-brains-drinking-the-company-kool-aid. They both ran us into the ground and KS was ASKED to leave, you fool.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not asked to leave. How does it feel sucking ass at everything you do and only finding pleasure spreading middle school gossip on an anonymous website? You must be a real success story!

Fucking tool.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the more you spew the better I know who you are. you're worthless. i can't wait to see you so I can deck ya. you're a little troll. nothing, but a little company cry-baby. go back to your mamma, shit-ass. we don't need you! and, at next nsm, you'd better keep one eye open cuz i'm gonna nail ya.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha, you clearly don't know who I am. If you did, I would welcome you to come try and "deck" me...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you just wait you little dick-head. watch your back.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I shouldn't have to watch my back you coward. Come at me straight up front. But you won't..cause you don't know who I am, and again, if you did, you wouldn't do shit.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh. big man with tough words. i do know who you are and I will come at you straight up front. from my training, i fear nobody and you are a nobody. question is....who do you think i am you spineless, no-ball MF'er. i'll even give you the first shot.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Haha - ok buddy. Keep telling yourself that. I have no clue who you are and you have no clue who I am. That's all there is to it. You're a tool.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me my initials then tough guy..ill wait..

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hmmm......let me think. ok. got it. u-r-a-p-o-s.

some people think i'm "tough". i don't. however, i know i could rail on you and bitch slap you around like no tomorrow and have you beggin for your mama to stop it.