I Finally realized what I am! I am an EYE DROP Sample Dropper!

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by Anonymous, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This job SUCKS! and this place SUCKS! Stop trying to put diamonds and gold on this shlep rock of a job! I leave EYE DROPS sample boxes at Dr Offices......THATS ALL I DO!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then...get the fuck out of here. If you can't see any more value than that, then you are either poorly trained, lazy, or just plain stupid. In any event, quit taking up oxygen here and move along skippy.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah!!!! #2 is the best eye drop sample dropper ever.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am working on it! But until then I will collect my check for dropping eye drop boxes of samples

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classic- an ass who doesn't know what their real job is...what fuckin value do you bring??? Please enlighten us!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It can't be that he was poorly trained, dumbass! The company trained him. What, do you think there is a flaw in the company training program? What are you, a traitor? We're going to get your IP address if you keep writing anti-company shit like that here!

Just plain stupid can't be it either, because he was hired, and we only hire the best. Damm, WTF? You can't really think these things about your company, can you?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The docs like him, he's their buddy.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

jim trunick is a giant tool, always was and always will be.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love when the truth pisses of some people here and they use the IP address threat hahahahahaha SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE!!!! No IP TRaCKING going here!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow- the Barney Fife of Allergan is on the case. Go for it Barney- get the IP address and turn us in

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I feel like a little girlie man I see the UPS guy carrying those heavy boxes in and I come in with my wheelie bag and take out my samples ! LMAO !!!!!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly - Losers with the IP threat

this job is a joke, i get paid, I pencil whip in my calls, and drop bad graphic boxes of eye drop samples

JULIAN shut up already fire your horrible management, this job is the same as selling generics for SHIRE hahahahahaha I stay home though and fake it

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, fuck you! We're going to send all of you assholes to Haiti to clean up and see if sales suffer. Shit, they'll probably go up! If they do, we're canceling your tickets home.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My sample boxes weigh 10 oz I am not a girlie man. Please bow to UPS they will stomp on ur ass in the parking lot !

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Love this thread

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Julien Gangoli is an idiot!!!!!! Stick that in your foreign pipe and smoke it!!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ahh! The good old days of wine. roses, and Albalon- A!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And our sample boxes have no graphics nothing at all, thye look like generic boxes

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happiness is a SAMPLE BOX DELIVERY JOB

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a little girlie man according to the staff in my offices compared to the UPS guy. Why do you need that wheelie bag they ask . They think UPS guys are the bomb ! LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!